Corsair, a world leader in enthusiast memory, PC hardware and components, is pleased to announce the global availability of its fastest ever Vengeance LPX 128GB, 64GB and 32GB DDR4 kits. Boasting frequencies of up to 3,600MHz, these new XMP 2.0 kits bring high-frequency performance to even the largest capacity DDR4 modules.
Corsair's fastest 128GB DDR4 kit ever, the Vengeance LPX 128GB (4x16GB) 3,000MHz is designed to push Intel's X99 quad-channel platform to the next level, reaching frequencies of 3,000MHz or higher. With full XMP 2.0 support and running at 1.35V with CL16-18-18-36 low latency timings, the kit offers both the massive capacity and high-frequency DDR4 performance required by top-end work stations running the most demanding applications.
Also joining the Corsair DDR4 lineup are the new Vengeance LPX 64GB (4x16GB) 3,333MHz and Vengeance LPX 32GB (4x8GB) 3,600MHz kits, the highest frequency 64GB and 32GB DDR4 kits Corsair has ever produced. Both are optimized for Intel's Z170 dual-channel platform, with the Vengeance LPX 64GB (4x16GB) 3,333MHz kit running at 1.35V with CL16-18-18-36 timings, while the Vengeance LPX 32GB (4x8GB) 3,600MHz kit runs at 1.35V with CL16-19-19-39 timings. The result is great looking, fully-matched memory offering both high-capacity and high-frequencies, and with XMP 2.0 a single BIOS setting is all that's required to unlock their full performance potential.
All three new high-speed kits are clad in Corsair's black Vengeance LPX heat spreader to improve thermal transfer, with the 64GB and 32GB kits also available with red heat spreaders. All three kits also include Corsair's Vengeance Airflow cooling system, a removable 40mm fan cooling bracket fitted to each bank of DIMMs that provides reliable airflow to ensure modules remain cool and stable regardless of load.
Be it video editing, 3D rendering, 4K gaming or content creation, these 128GB, 64GB and 32GB kits offer extensive compatibility, huge capacity and high-frequency performance to suit even the most demanding applications.
All three kits are available immediately through Corsair's worldwide network of retailers and distributors.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Why EA closed Visceral and recycled its Star Wars game
- Team Fortress 2 blends with Jurassic Park in new update
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild compared on Switch and PC @ 4K
- Qualcomm unveils its new Snapdragon 636 processor
- Analogue's Super Nt will play every SNES game at 1080p
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz