Puppies and kittens are born blind - the same is the main character of One Dog Story. The game-players are invited to get into its role.
None other than a guinea puppy from a semi-abandoned underground laboratory as if having just recovered its sight tries to find the answer to an important question, "Who am I?".
Moving from one location to another, the main character gets information about himself, the game world, and the causes of the existing crisis on the EarthÃ,Â´s surface, the laboratory projects, and other charactersÃ,Â´ biographies. Finally, he will get information about the project EO-43 (that is actually himself), meet and probably fight with his creator and former owner.
For each player the outcome of the story is different, depending on the route he chooses and the decisions he makes.
Eugene Asanov, a game designer, "The story that provided the basis for the game is quite sad. As a child I had a dog that I loved very much, but in 4 years it passed away. I was 9-11 years old kid and really wanted my dog could talk - you know, childish dreams. The dog was extremely smart and docile. IÃ,Â´ll never forget my pet, so I dedicate the game to it."
One Dog Story is a kind of remedy for the souls of those who lost somebody in their lives. Over and over again the main character faces the difficult choice concerning other peopleÃ,Â´s lives and destinies, argues with Lilith artificial intelligence implanted in his head, and advances ideas on what is happening around.
According to the game plot different variants of weapon modifications, teleporters, and turrets are available, as well as game-playing solutions, where the character can fly with a jet pack, ride a hover board, and go underwater - all of these will brighten a lonely adventure of the dog. Some game-playing solutions bring in intrigue to the game; an interesting plot, quest tasks of other characters, RPG-element are available during the game.
Nostalgic platformer made in pixel-art style with the stake on non-linear plot, One Dog Story has won the Audience Choice Award in the GameJam Unity contest.
To complete One Dog Story prototype the team BigWay Games needs $ 30 000. Therefore, the team counts on the fundraising project under the Kickstarter, the start date is 13 january https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/bwg/one-dog-story-win-mac-linux-onsoles
For BigWay Games team it is very important to get feedback and your help in spreading the information about One Dog Story project.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Pre-order Super Smash Bros. Ultimate/GameCube Controller now
- Hollow Knight for Switch, Gods & Glory free DLC details
- Resident Evil 2 remake PC requirements announced
- Gears of War 5 on PC scales incredibly well, up to 120FPS
- Red Dead Redemption 2 may come to PC
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700 and Ryzen 5 2600 Review
- Best SSD For Gaming: Over 120 SSDs Tested!
- Vampyr Review: Bloody Rare
- ASROCK X370 and MB STICKS
- Aten Thunderbolt 3 Multiport Dock
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit