The unmatched efficiency and performance of EVGA SuperNOVA T2 power supplies are now available in 1000, 850 and 750-Watt formats. These units feature an unbelievable 94%+ efficiency, along with EVGA ECO mode to deliver absolutely zero fan noise during low to medium load operations. Backed by an award winning 10 year warranty, and 100% Japanese capacitor design, the EVGA SuperNOVA T2 series deliver unbeatable performance.
New and Key Features:
- Unbeatable Titanium Performance - 94% efficiency or higher under typical loads and highest quality Japanese brand capacitors ensure long-term reliability.
- Whisper Silent - The EVGA ECO mode feature ensures that the power supply stays completely silent during low to medium loads. The fan does not spin until necessary, allowing for completely silent operation!
- 100% Modular Design - FULL modularity enables you to use only the cables you need helping to improve case airflow, eliminate unnecessary wires, and best of all, reduce cable clutter.
- 10 Year EVGA Warranty - Unmatched EVGA Warranty, giving up support for 10 Years
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Survive a 'Murder on the Orient Express' in our Blu-ray give
- War Thunder on Xbox One X will hit 60FPS later this year
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X benched: whips ass against Ryzen 7 1700X
- ASUS ROG X470-F STRIX motherboard tease, ready for new Ryzen
- NVIDIA RTX technology: real-time ray tracing for games
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- CalDigit AV Pro 2 USB-C Storage Hub 3TB Review
- D-Link EXO AC2600 Wireless Router Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit