Transcend Information, Inc. (Transcendhttp://www.transcend.com.tw/pr/press/images/small_r2.gif),a leading manufacturer of industrial-grade products, is proud to introduce a full SSD lineup with the top quality SLC NAND flash embedded for industrial applications. The new generation SLC SSD lineup in various form factors includes 2.5" SSD, half-slim SSD, mSATA SSD and M.2 SSD to accommodate multiple platforms on the market. On top of the SLC NAND flash chips, Transcend industrial-grade SSD series adopting both SATA III 6Gb/s and SATA II 3Gb/s interfaces are built-in exclusive technology for extra protection, such as Power Shield, Device Sleep mode and S.M.A.R.T. function.
Ultimate Solutions for High-end Applications
To fulfill the market demands where an array of industrial machines and devices are seeking for reliable upgrade solutions, Transcend provides a series of SLC SSD lineup including 2.5" SSD, half-slim SSD, mSATA SSD and M.2 SSD in various form factors. SLC NAND flash is guaranteed to withstand up to 50,000 P/E cycles and provides exceptional transfer speeds three times faster than MLC flash. Additionally, SLC NAND flash features lower power consumption and error rates, which can greatly enhance product durability and reliability.
Among the SLC SSD lineup, Transcend 2.5" SSD, half-slim SSD and mSATA SSD come with two interfaces - SATA III 6GB/s and SATA II 3Gb/s, whereas M.2 SSD provides 2242 and 2280 dimensions to accommodate both old models and new generation machinery. Transcend SLC SSD series is the perfect storage solution for industrial applications, such as workstations, servers, embedded systems, POS, Kiosk and medical equipment which require intensive programming yet with excellent data integrity.
Exclusive Technology for Extra Protection
In addition to Error Correction Code (ECC) and wear leveling algorithm, Transcend SLC SSD solutions are built-in multiple exclusive technologies including Power Shield function to ensure data integrity in the event of sudden power loss, Device Sleep mode to reduce power consumption and shorten the response time upon wake-up from Sleep or Hibernate, and S.M.A.R.T. function to efficiently monitor SSD health conditions.
To ensure the utmost level of quality, all Transcend industrial-grade products undergo extensive testing in all stages of production. Please visit Transcend website or send us an email to find out more information.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm the first to test 5G, debuts 5G reference phone
- Marvel unleashes the official trailer to Black Panther
- Overwatch now has over 35 million players
- Battlegrounds' update adds vaulting, climbing to testers
- DOOM will be out on Nintendo Switch on November 10
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- Seagate To Participate In Consortium Led By Bain Capital Private Equity To Acquire Toshiba Memory Corporation
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard