Transcend Information, Inc. (Transcendhttp://www.transcend.com.tw/pr/press/images/small_r2.gif),a leading manufacturer of industrial-grade products, is proud to introduce a full SSD lineup with the top quality SLC NAND flash embedded for industrial applications. The new generation SLC SSD lineup in various form factors includes 2.5" SSD, half-slim SSD, mSATA SSD and M.2 SSD to accommodate multiple platforms on the market. On top of the SLC NAND flash chips, Transcend industrial-grade SSD series adopting both SATA III 6Gb/s and SATA II 3Gb/s interfaces are built-in exclusive technology for extra protection, such as Power Shield, Device Sleep mode and S.M.A.R.T. function.
Ultimate Solutions for High-end Applications
To fulfill the market demands where an array of industrial machines and devices are seeking for reliable upgrade solutions, Transcend provides a series of SLC SSD lineup including 2.5" SSD, half-slim SSD, mSATA SSD and M.2 SSD in various form factors. SLC NAND flash is guaranteed to withstand up to 50,000 P/E cycles and provides exceptional transfer speeds three times faster than MLC flash. Additionally, SLC NAND flash features lower power consumption and error rates, which can greatly enhance product durability and reliability.
Among the SLC SSD lineup, Transcend 2.5" SSD, half-slim SSD and mSATA SSD come with two interfaces - SATA III 6GB/s and SATA II 3Gb/s, whereas M.2 SSD provides 2242 and 2280 dimensions to accommodate both old models and new generation machinery. Transcend SLC SSD series is the perfect storage solution for industrial applications, such as workstations, servers, embedded systems, POS, Kiosk and medical equipment which require intensive programming yet with excellent data integrity.
Exclusive Technology for Extra Protection
In addition to Error Correction Code (ECC) and wear leveling algorithm, Transcend SLC SSD solutions are built-in multiple exclusive technologies including Power Shield function to ensure data integrity in the event of sudden power loss, Device Sleep mode to reduce power consumption and shorten the response time upon wake-up from Sleep or Hibernate, and S.M.A.R.T. function to efficiently monitor SSD health conditions.
To ensure the utmost level of quality, all Transcend industrial-grade products undergo extensive testing in all stages of production. Please visit Transcend website or send us an email to find out more information.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard