Following the news that RTX Australia 2016 is sold out, Rooster Teeth is announcing Twitch as the official live broadcasting partner of their inaugural Australian event. RTX Australia 2016 is taking place on January 23 and 24 at the Australian Technology Park in Sydney, and will be live broadcast on their official Twitch channel (twitch.tv/rtxaustralia/).
"Our community is passionate about convention coverage, especially when these events are sold out or across the globe," said Jonathan Chou, Director, International Partnerships, Twitch. "Because this will be the case with RTX Australia 2016 for many of our viewers, being their official live broadcasting partner ensures nobody misses out on this exciting event."
RTX Australia brings Rooster Teeth live to fans over two big days, with panels and popular shows including Funhaus, Social Disorder, Let's Plays and Freeplay. Among the personalities taking part are members of Rooster Teeth: Burnie Burns, Gus Sorola, Barbara Dunkelman, Joel Heyman, Matt Hullum and Geoff Ramsey, in addition to Rocket Jump's Freddie Wong, Good Game TV's Stephanie 'Hex' Bendixsen, ScrewAttack's Craig Skistimas, and many others.
Adding to the quality of the broadcast, this marks the first major Australian event to utilize Twitch's recently deployed data center in Sydney.
For interview requests or media passes to attend RTX please contact: email@example.com
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit