Addonics Technologies today announced the Addonics 2.5 inch Disk Array, a high density removable hard drive system that allows you to install up to six 2.5 inch SATA/ hard drives or SSD's into one standard 5.25 inch drive bay. Its compact form factor makes the Addonics Disk Array an ideal solution for mounting large numbers of 2.5" HDD or SSD into small computers, mini ATX systems or for applications that require a lot of storage in a very small footprint.
By using Addonics' family of 2.5 inch flash drive kits, various form factor SSDs such as CFast, mSATA, M2 or CF can be easily loaded into this Disk Array, creating a large capacity, low power and shock resistant solid state storage system. The removable drive tray is designed to allow users to conveniently load drives into the Disk Array without any mounting screws. For mobile applications or installation in environments with frequent shock and vibration, the drive can be secured to each drive tray with mounting screws to prevent drive movement. Each drive slot is equipped with its own power and drive access LEDs as well as a latch on the drive tray to secure each hard drive in the Disk Array unit.
The drives can be hot swapped when connecting to controllers that support hot swapping. Addonics has a series of SATA host controllers that can be used to assure hot swap capability. Users should check with their controller manufacturer if hot swapping is required for their applications.
Among its other features are light weight, a sturdy brushed aluminum construction, two 40 x 40 mm. high CFM, two low noise cooling fans, point to point connection, and high throughput up to 600 MB/sec with SATA 3.0 drive. It's also operating system independent.
For information (Model #AE6RT25S) visit this page.
Suggested retail is $75.95.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Amazon re-list chromecast in hopes of peace with Google
- Adventure Time will get a new Open-world RPG early 2018
- NVIDIA play huge role in smart car race with Xavier
- Reddit will have its content integrated into Bing
- Hyundai to bring 38 green cars to the market
- Patriot Viper V570 Blackout Gaming Mouse Review
- Cougar Puri TKL Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- OWC Mercury Helios 3 Thunderbolt 3 Enclosure Review
- Mionix Wei Ice Cream Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Unable to use all 3 M.2's for RAID 0
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series