HIGHPOINT RELEASES LOW COST EXTERNAL HARDWARE RAID CONTROLLER FOR DESKTOP AND SOHO MARKETS
Milpitas, Calif. - HighPoint Technologies is announcing the immediate availability of the RocketRAID 3122 - PCI-Express x1 external SATA hardware RAID controller with friendly OS support for desktops and SOHO markets.
The RocketRAID 3122 offers PCI-Express x1 bus connectivity for support every desktop and workstation motherboard available in the industry. PCI-Express is here to satisfy our bandwidth appetites for the next several years as legacy PCI did not provide the necessary bandwidth needed for demanding peripheral cards. The beauty of PCI-Express is the upward compatibility with faster PCI-Express speeds. A PCI-Express x1 peripheral device provides the flexibility to work in a PCI-Express x4, x8 or x16 slots.
The RocketRAID 3122 includes two external 3Gb/s external eSATA ports that are compatible with any point-to-point external storage and it capable of connecting to port multiplier (PM) storage devices supporting up to 10 SATA devices. The world's lowest cost true hardware RAID controller is powered by 400MHz RAID IOP engine with 128MB DDR II of cache memory. RAID support includes RAID 0 for high performance and RAID 1 for data protection.
Complete operating systems support is a key benefit of the RocketRAID 3122 for desktop and SOHO environments. There is support for (32 and 64) bit versions of Windows and native support in Linux distributions that include kernel 2.6.25 and FreeBSD 7.0 to offer a peace of mine user experience. Support for Mac OS X includes the added bonus of bootable support in Mac Pro systems.
The RocketRAID 3122 is the industry's lowest costing hardware RAID controller at $169 MSPR and is available today for purchase from one of our online reselling partners Newegg.com and from our distribution channels (ASI, BellMicro, D&H and Malabs)
HighPoint Technologies is headquartered in Milpitas CA. For further information please call 408-942-5800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Visit the HighPoint site at https://www.highpoint-tech.com or https://www.hptmac.com
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 388.00 drivers ready for Destiny 2
- All the legit Destiny 2 deals for PC during release week
- Battlegrounds physical copy teased for Xbox One
- Gears of War 4 to release Halloween Event and Update
- Star Wars The Last Jedi is expected to make $760 million
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard