G.SKILL International Enterprise Co., Ltd., the world's leading manufacturer of extreme performance memory and gaming peripherals, is delighted to announce the world's fastest DDR4 128GB (8x16GB) 1.35V kit at 3000MHz CL14, designed for high capacity and low latency for the Intel X99 platform.
After releasing the ultimate DDR4 3200MHz 64GB(4x16GB) kit for Intel Skylake & Z170 platform in mid-December 2015, G.SKILL has continued the development of high speed DDR4 16GB module for Intel X99 platform. Today, G.SKILL is excited to announce the release of a colossal memory kit of DDR4 128GB (8x16GB) ultra-capacity at the extreme speed of 3000MHz with CL14-14-14-34 ultra low CAS Latency. It's truly one of the highest-end DDR4 solutions available for building the ultimate workstation for content creation, 3D rendering, scientific calculation, or other professional applications.
This new ultimate DDR4 3000 128GB kit will come with the latest Intel XMP2.0 standard designed for Intel X99 quad channel memory platform. The following screen shows this ultimate DDR4 kit on the Intel Core i7-5820K processor and ASUS ROG RAMPAGE V EXTREME motherboard under a stress test environment.
This ultimate DDR4 128GB kit will join G.SKILL's latest Ripjaws V series and will be available via G.SKILL authorized distribution partners by end of January 2016.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Survive a 'Murder on the Orient Express' in our Blu-ray give
- War Thunder on Xbox One X will hit 60FPS later this year
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X benched: whips ass against Ryzen 7 1700X
- ASUS ROG X470-F STRIX motherboard tease, ready for new Ryzen
- NVIDIA RTX technology: real-time ray tracing for games
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- CalDigit AV Pro 2 USB-C Storage Hub 3TB Review
- D-Link EXO AC2600 Wireless Router Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit