G.SKILL International Enterprise Co., Ltd., the world's leading manufacturer of extreme performance memory and gaming peripherals, is delighted to announce the world's fastest DDR4 128GB (8x16GB) 1.35V kit at 3000MHz CL14, designed for high capacity and low latency for the Intel X99 platform.
After releasing the ultimate DDR4 3200MHz 64GB(4x16GB) kit for Intel Skylake & Z170 platform in mid-December 2015, G.SKILL has continued the development of high speed DDR4 16GB module for Intel X99 platform. Today, G.SKILL is excited to announce the release of a colossal memory kit of DDR4 128GB (8x16GB) ultra-capacity at the extreme speed of 3000MHz with CL14-14-14-34 ultra low CAS Latency. It's truly one of the highest-end DDR4 solutions available for building the ultimate workstation for content creation, 3D rendering, scientific calculation, or other professional applications.
This new ultimate DDR4 3000 128GB kit will come with the latest Intel XMP2.0 standard designed for Intel X99 quad channel memory platform. The following screen shows this ultimate DDR4 kit on the Intel Core i7-5820K processor and ASUS ROG RAMPAGE V EXTREME motherboard under a stress test environment.
This ultimate DDR4 128GB kit will join G.SKILL's latest Ripjaws V series and will be available via G.SKILL authorized distribution partners by end of January 2016.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- COLORFUL's new iGame SSDs: up to 3GB/sec read with RGB
- What if Certain Affinity is making a free-to-play Halo?
- Square Enix commits to games as a service business model
- SAG-AFTRA video game voice actor strike ends
- Shadow of War balanced to be played without lootboxes
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM