G.SKILL International Enterprise Co., Ltd., the world's leading manufacturer of extreme performance memory and gaming peripherals, is delighted to announce the world's fastest DDR4 128GB (8x16GB) 1.35V kit at 3000MHz CL14, designed for high capacity and low latency for the Intel X99 platform.
After releasing the ultimate DDR4 3200MHz 64GB(4x16GB) kit for Intel Skylake & Z170 platform in mid-December 2015, G.SKILL has continued the development of high speed DDR4 16GB module for Intel X99 platform. Today, G.SKILL is excited to announce the release of a colossal memory kit of DDR4 128GB (8x16GB) ultra-capacity at the extreme speed of 3000MHz with CL14-14-14-34 ultra low CAS Latency. It's truly one of the highest-end DDR4 solutions available for building the ultimate workstation for content creation, 3D rendering, scientific calculation, or other professional applications.
This new ultimate DDR4 3000 128GB kit will come with the latest Intel XMP2.0 standard designed for Intel X99 quad channel memory platform. The following screen shows this ultimate DDR4 kit on the Intel Core i7-5820K processor and ASUS ROG RAMPAGE V EXTREME motherboard under a stress test environment.
This ultimate DDR4 128GB kit will join G.SKILL's latest Ripjaws V series and will be available via G.SKILL authorized distribution partners by end of January 2016.
Latest News Posts
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, 5th best selling game for 2018
- Nintendo to reveal 'Indie Highlights' games for Switch 2019
- Overwatch tease 'Lunar New Year' Chinese dynasty theme skins
- FromSoftware President wouldn't mind a Demon Souls Remaster
- Resident Evil 2 to get 'Ghost Survivors' mode after launch
- Fractal Design Meshify S2 Black Dark TG Mid-Tower Review
- Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD Review - The 96-Layer Refresh
- best 470 board for Windows 7?????????
- Can't connect to my Wifi network
- Need advice and build help
- AZZ Inc. Issues Fiscal Year 2020 Guidance; Revenue of $950 - $1,030 million and Earnings per Share of $2.25 - $2.75
- The mobile communication antenna market will register a CAGR of over 6% by 2023
- Tractica and ConnecTechAsia Team Up with Knowledge Partnership
- ODEM Applauds Blockchain Centre Vilnius on Its First Anniversary
- Dale North Kicks Off PERFECT SELECTION Compilation Series