Kingston Digital, Inc., the Flash memory affiliate of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced KC400 solid state drive, the newest addition to its SSDNow family. Designed for enterprise client workloads, KC400 SSD is 15-times faster* than a hard-disk drive delivering consistent performance for both compressible and incompressible data, and improved responsiveness in performance-hungry applications.
KC400 SSD provides end-to-end data path protection and SmartECC to guard data plus SmartRefresh to protect against read errors. Data is rebuilt if there's an error, and the drive is able to recover from an unexpected power shutdown, via firmware-controlled power loss management. The drive provides excellent data reliability due to the highly advanced Phison PS3110-S10 eight-channel controller and quad-core processor. KC400 is available in 128GB, 256GB, 512GB and 1TB capacities.
"Our latest drive is designed to help business and power users speed up daily tasks and improve productivity," said Tony Hollingsbee, SSD business manager, Kingston. "Corporate customers should have full confidence in deploying the high-performance KC400 SSD in the workplace with all of the safeguards in place to combat unforeseen data loss."
To further help companies and organizations out, Kingston offers industry-leading sales support through its Ask an Expert program. It also offers the Kingston SSD Manager, a free, downloadable toolbox to monitor drive health, status and disk usage.
KC400 SSD is backed by a limited five-year warranty, free technical support and legendary Kingston reliability.
KC400 SSD Features & Specifications:
- Form factor: 2.5Ã¢€Â³
- Interface: SATA Rev. 3.0 (6Gb/s) - with backwards compatibility to SATA Rev. 2.0 (3Gb/s)
- Capacities2: 128GB, 256GB, 512GB and 1TB
- Controller: Phison PS3110-S10
- Sequential Read/Write 3: SATA Rev. 3.0
- 128GB - up to: 550/450MB/s
- 256GB - up to: 550/540MB/s
- 512GB - up to: 550/530MB/s
- 1TB - up to: 550/530MB/s
- Maximum 4k Read/Write3:
- 128GB - up to 99,000/87,000 IOPS
- 256GB - up to 99,000/88,000 IOPS
- 512GB - up to 99,000/86,000 IOPS
- 1TB - up to 99,000/89,000 IOPS
Random 4k Read/Write:
- 128GB - up to 88,000/87,000 IOPS
- 256GB - up to 88,000/89,000 IOPS
- 512GB - up to 86,000/88,000 IOPS
- 1TB - up to 86,000/89,000 IOPS
- PCMARK Vantage HDD Suite Score: 84,000
- Enterprise S.M.A.R.T. Tools: reliability tracking, usage statistics, life remaining, wear leveling, temperature
- Total Bytes Written (TBW):
- 128GB Ã¢Ë†' 150TB and 0.65 DWPD5
- 256GB Ã¢Ë†' 300TB or 0.65 DWPD5
- 512GB Ã¢Ë†' 800TB or 0.87 DWPD5
- 1TB Ã¢Ë†' 1600TB or 0.89 DWPD5
- Power Consumption: 0.255 W Idle / 0.335 W Avg. / 1.22 W (MAX) Read / 3.74 W (MAX) Write
- Storage temperature: -40Ã,Â°C ~ 85Ã,Â°C
- Operating temperature: 0Ã,Â°C ~ 70Ã,Â°C
- Dimensions: 69.9mm x 100.1mm x 7.0mm
- Weight: 60g
- Vibration operating: 2.17G Peak (7-800Hz)
- Vibration non-operating: 20G Peak (10-2000Hz)
- MTBF: 1 million hours
- Warranty/support: Limited 5-year warranty with free technical support
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de