Lexar, a leading global brand of flash memory products, today announced the Lexar JumpDrive S45 USB 3.0 flash drive. The new drive features a low-profile, plug-and-stay design and allows users to quickly and securely store and transfer photos, videos, and files between devices like laptops, TVs, and in-car entertainment systems. The Lexar JumpDrive S45 USB 3.0 flash drive leverages USB 3.0 performance for read speeds up to 150MB per second and write speeds of 45MB per second.
"The Lexar JumpDrive S45 is ideal for those who need to easily expand storage on everyday devices, like laptops, smart TVs, and in-car entertainment systems." said Yeon Kim, product marketing manager, Lexar. "By virtue of its compact design, users can quickly plug the JumpDrive S45 into their device with the peace of mind that it remains intact and ready for storing and accessing files when they need them."
The Lexar JumpDrive S45 USB 3.0 flash drive is available in a range of colourful capacity options, including orange (16GB), blue (32GB), teal (64GB), and black (128GB). Each JumpDrive S45 includes EncryptStick Lite software, an advanced security solution with 256-bit AES encryption to help protect essential files against corruption, loss, and deletion. For added versatility, the flash drive is backwards compatible with USB 2.0 devices.
The Lexar JumpDrive S45 is compatible with PC and Mac systems and comes with a three-year limited warranty. Furthermore, all Lexar product designs undergo extensive testing in the Lexar Quality Labs facilities with more than 1,100 digital devices, to ensure performance, quality, compatibility, and reliability. The new JumpDrive S45 USB 3.0 flash drive has MSRPs of Ã,Â£7.99 (16GB), Ã,Â£10.99 (32GB), Ã,Â£18.99 (64GB), and Ã,Â£28.99 (128GB) and will be available in Q1 2016.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard