Lexar, a leading global brand of flash memory products, today announced the Lexar JumpDrive S45 USB 3.0 flash drive. The new drive features a low-profile, plug-and-stay design and allows users to quickly and securely store and transfer photos, videos, and files between devices like laptops, TVs, and in-car entertainment systems. The Lexar JumpDrive S45 USB 3.0 flash drive leverages USB 3.0 performance for read speeds up to 150MB per second and write speeds of 45MB per second.
"The Lexar JumpDrive S45 is ideal for those who need to easily expand storage on everyday devices, like laptops, smart TVs, and in-car entertainment systems." said Yeon Kim, product marketing manager, Lexar. "By virtue of its compact design, users can quickly plug the JumpDrive S45 into their device with the peace of mind that it remains intact and ready for storing and accessing files when they need them."
The Lexar JumpDrive S45 USB 3.0 flash drive is available in a range of colourful capacity options, including orange (16GB), blue (32GB), teal (64GB), and black (128GB). Each JumpDrive S45 includes EncryptStick Lite software, an advanced security solution with 256-bit AES encryption to help protect essential files against corruption, loss, and deletion. For added versatility, the flash drive is backwards compatible with USB 2.0 devices.
The Lexar JumpDrive S45 is compatible with PC and Mac systems and comes with a three-year limited warranty. Furthermore, all Lexar product designs undergo extensive testing in the Lexar Quality Labs facilities with more than 1,100 digital devices, to ensure performance, quality, compatibility, and reliability. The new JumpDrive S45 USB 3.0 flash drive has MSRPs of Ã,Â£7.99 (16GB), Ã,Â£10.99 (32GB), Ã,Â£18.99 (64GB), and Ã,Â£28.99 (128GB) and will be available in Q1 2016.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz