Samsung Electronics America, Inc. today introduced the newest additions to its award-winning curved monitor line, including the world's first frameless curved monitor. The monitors offer a more enhanced and immersive viewing experience for consumers, professionals and gamers alike. Samsung's booths (11906, 11929 and 12429 in the LVCC Central Hall) will showcase the curved displays on the floor at CES 2016.
"We've seen tremendous reaction to our existing curved models, and are continuing to build on this technology to offer users the absolute best display options on the market," said Andrew Sivori, Vice President, Consumer Electronics IT Product Marketing, Samsung Electronics America. "Our cutting-edge monitors are designed for a variety of users, whether they are mastering the latest video game, working on a visually demanding presentation, or unlocking new interactive possibilities across a range of usage scenarios."
Each of the monitors is supported by AMD FreeSync Technology Over HDMI, which synchronizes the screen refresh rate with users' AMD video card frame rate to reduce input latency, stutter and lag during gaming.
The Samsung CF591 is the world's first frameless curved monitor. Designed for an even more immersive and realistic experience, the CF591 display draws the eye in with an 1800R curvature and makes it easy to see the monitor from multiple places in a room with 178-degree viewing angle. By offering greater viewing angles and premium color accuracy, the display brings even the smallest details to life. Images have a presence not felt on a traditional 4000R curved screen, making users truly feel like they're a part of the action. The monitor is also equipped with built-in dual 5W speakers that seamlessly integrate to deliver enriched sound quality, completely transporting users into the concert hall when listening to music or into the thick of battle when playing combat games.
Samsung CF390 and CF391
The Samsung CF390 and CF391 are stunningly curved monitors (available in 27" and 32", respectively) featuring an 1800R curvature for a greater viewing experience. With thoughtful design and engineering to match, the displays can be used for a variety of opportunities, including gaming, data analysis, or internet browsing. With ergonomic tilt and swivel components, users can easily adjust their screen to the perfect height and angle to accomplish anything, from the most demanding task to simply checking email.
Samsung Gaming Zone
At the CES 2016 booth, Samsung's interactive gaming zone will also include several of its other pioneering monitors. The UE850 and UE590 ultra-high-definition (UHD) displays offer rapid, uninterrupted motion clarity to drive on-screen content continuity. In addition, Samsung's SE370 monitor has 4ms response time and is supported by AMD FreeSync technology, resulting in a seamless gaming experience, allowing users to enjoy fast paced games without missing a beat. This monitor also features a built-in wireless charging pad, so users can charge compatible mobile devices as they work or play.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Far Cry 5's new trailer drops, shows off 'The Resistance'
- Bad Company 3 could be joined by new Battlefield set in WWII
- Battlegrounds already has over 1 million playing on Xbox One
- Xbox One X consoles come with PUBG for limited time
- Call of Duty WWII reigns U.S. game sales charts
- Patriot Viper V570 Blackout Gaming Mouse Review
- Cougar Puri TKL Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- OWC Mercury Helios 3 Thunderbolt 3 Enclosure Review
- Mionix Wei Ice Cream Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Unable to use all 3 M.2's for RAID 0
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series