Kingston, the independent world leader in memory products, today announced KC400 solid state drive, the newest addition to its SSDNow family. Designed for enterprise client workloads, KC400 SSD is 15-times faster* than a hard-disk drive delivering consistent performance for both compressible and incompressible data, and improved responsiveness in performance-hungry applications.
KC400 SSD provides end-to-end data path protection and SmartECC to guard data plus SmartRefresh to protect against read errors. Data is rebuilt if there's an error, and the drive is able to recover from an unexpected power shutdown, via firmware-controlled power loss management. The drive provides excellent data reliability due to the highly advanced Phison PS3110-S10 eight-channel controller and quad-core processor. KC400 is available in 128GB, 256GB, 512GB and 1TB capacities2.
"Our latest drive is designed to help business and power users speed up daily tasks and improve productivity," said Nathan Su, Flash Memory Sales Director, APAC Region, Kingston. "Corporate customers should have full confidence in deploying the high-performance KC400 SSD in the workplace with all of the safeguards in place to combat unforeseen data loss."
To further help companies and organisations out, Kingston offers industry-leading sales support through its Ask an Expert program. It also offers the Kingston SSD Manager, a free, downloadable toolbox to monitor drive health, status and disk usage.
KC400 SSD is backed by a limited five-year warranty1, free technical support and legendary Kingston reliability. For more information, visit https://www.kingston.com.
KC400 SSD Features & Specifications:
- Form factor: 2.5-inch
- Interface: SATA Rev. 3.0 (6Gb/s) - with backwards compatibility to SATA Rev. 2.0 (3Gb/s)
- Capacities2: 128GB, 256GB, 512GB and 1TB
- Controller: Phison PS3110-S10
- Sequential Read/Write 3: SATA Rev. 3.0
- 128GB - up to: 550/450MB/s
- 256GB - up to: 550/540MB/s
- 512GB - up to: 550/530MB/s
- 1TB - up to: 550/530MB/s
- Maximum 4k Read/Write3:
- 128GB - up to 99,000/87,000 IOPS
- 256GB - up to 99,000/88,000 IOPS
- 512GB - up to 99,000/86,000 IOPS
- 1TB - up to 99,000/89,000 IOPS
- Random 4k Read/Write3:
- 128GB - up to 88,000/87,000 IOPS
- 256GB - up to 88,000/89,000 IOPS
- 512GB - up to 86,000/88,000 IOPS
- 1TB - up to 86,000/89,000 IOPS
- PCMARK Vantage HDD Suite Score: 84,000
- Enterprise S.M.A.R.T. Tools: reliability tracking, usage statistics, life remaining, wear leveling, temperature
- Total Bytes Written (TBW)4:
- 128GB - 150TB and 0.65 DWPD5
- 256GB - 300TB or 0.65 DWPD5-
- 512GB - 800TB or 0.87 DWPD5
- 1TB - 1600TB or 0.89 DWPD5
- Power Consumption: 0.255 W Idle / 0.335 W Avg. / 1.22 W (MAX) Read / 3.74 W (MAX) Write
- Storage temperature: -40 degree C ~ 85 degree C
- Operating temperature: 0degree C ~ 70degree C
- Dimensions: 69.9mm x 100.1mm x 7.0mm
- Weight: 60g
- Vibration operating: 2.17G Peak (7-800Hz)
- Vibration non-operating: 20G Peak (10-2000Hz)
- MTBF: 1 million hours
- Warranty/support: Limited 5-year warranty with free technical support1
* The KC400 is 15x faster than a hard-disk drive when compared using the PCMark Vantage Bandwidth Performance Test running on an ASUS Z87 Maximus 6 Extreme motherboard.
1 Limited warranty based on 5 years or SSD "Life Remaining," which can be found using the Kingston SSD Manager (kingston.com/SSDManager).
2 Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and thus is not available for data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on the products. For more information, go to Kingston's Flash memory Guide at kingston.com/flashguide.
3 Based on "out-of-box performance" using a SATA Rev. 3.0 motherboard. Speed may vary due to host hardware, software, and usage. IOMETER Random 4k Random Read/Write is based on 8GB partition.
4 Total Bytes Written (TBW) is derived from the JEDEC Client Workload (JESD219A).
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Roar for 'Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom' Blu-ray giveaway
- MyDigtialSSD ships BPX Pro and lowers prices
- PlayStation Classic: Sony can't prevent hacking with patches
- Devil May Cry 5 has optional microtransactions
- Don't walk - run for our 'Walking Dead' Blu-ray giveaway!
- صيانة كريازى مصر 0235700997 | توكيل ثلاجة كريازى الت
- صيانة جنرال اليكتريك مصر 0235700994 | توكيل ثلاجات ج
- صيانة كلفينيتور مصر 0235700997 | توكيل ثلاجات كلفين
- Battery Issue
- Crucial BX500 SSD Review - Fewer Components, Lower Prices
- Kensington Unveils LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dual 4K Dock with K-Fob Smart Lock
- Crashbots is coming to Steam on the 9th of October!
- Linksys Launches High Performance, Enterprise-grade Cloud Networking Management For SMB Networks Without Licensing Fees
- BIOSTAR Presents Professional Crypto Mining Motherboards
- Animoca Brands partners with OpenST Limited to develop blockchain-powered games