OCZ Storage Solutions, a Toshiba Group Company and provider of high-performance solid state drives (SSDs) for computing devices and systems, today announced the expansion of the Company's ShieldPlus warranty to 66 new countries including Australia, Japan and Thailand making its award-winning warranty coverage available in 99 countries.
ShieldPlus is an industry-leading approach to service that provides peace of mind with an elite, worry-free customer service experience which eliminates all the hassle and cost surrounding traditional warranty claims consumers often have to deal with. In the unlikely event that a drive needs to be replaced, customers just need to go to support.ocz.com and supply their drive's serial number without the necessity of an original purchase receipt. If the drive is deemed defective, OCZ will provide a pre-paid return label saving the customer potentially expensive shipping fees. Additionally, ShieldPlus's advanced product replacement coverage ensures that the drive will be shipped as soon as possible even before OCZ receives the faulty drive.
"It has always been important for OCZ to provide high-caliber products and service and our ShieldPlus warranty raised the bar for end-user support," said Alex Mei, CMO. "We are pleased to announce that key regions such as China, Japan, and Australia can now partake in ShieldPlus, furthering our commitment to reduce hassle, minimize downtime, and provide top-notch service to the masses."
As of now, ShieldPlus is available for product lines released after July 2014, which includes the ARC 100 series, the Radeon R7 series, the Vertex 460A series, the Vector 180 series, and the Trion 100 series.
For a full list of eligible countries, please visit https://www.ocz.com/shieldplus.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit