BFG Announces Availability of the Watercooled GeForce GTX 285 H20 Graphics Card
BFG Technologies, the leading North American and European supplier of advanced NVIDIA-based 3D graphics cards, power supplies, and the Phobos High-Performance Gaming/Home Theater System, announced today the BFG GeForce GTX 285 H2O graphics card with ThermoIntelligence Water Cooling Solution.
The BFG NVIDIA GeForce GTX 285 H2O 1GB graphics card features a totally silent, exceptionally efficient BFG ThermoIntelligence copper water block. Co-developed by BFG and Danger Den, this single slot solution delivers up to a 42°C lower GPU operating temperature than reference cooling solutions, and is backed by BFG's lifetime warranty and 24/7/365 free technical support.
"BFG innovated the idea of offering pre-built water cooled graphics cards back on the GeForce 6800 Ultra and then extended that initiative by partnering with our friends at Danger Den for full coverage copper blocks starting with the GeForce 8800 GTX", said John Malley, senior director of marketing for BFG Technologies. "Our industry leading experience in providing top-of-the-line pre-assembled water cooling solutions continues with the GeForce GTX 285 H2O, and offers customers a rock solid product that is backed by our famous lifetime warranty and 100 Day Trade Up Program."
BFG GeForce GTX 285 H2O with ThermoIntelligence Water Cooling Solution
- Memory: 1 GB GDDR3
- Core Clock: 666 MHz (vs. 648 MHz standard)
- Shader Clock: 1512 MHz (vs. 1476 MHz standard)
- Memory Data Rate: 2484 MHz
- Processor Cores: 240
About BFG ThermoIntelligence Custom Cooling Solutions
BFG Technologies is at the forefront of high performance custom cooling. That experience has lent itself to the development of the ThermoIntelligence series which has been specifically designed to meet the cooling demands of the discerning PC gamer and enthusiast. Featuring custom air and water cooled solutions, the ThermoIntelligence series provides exceptional thermal performance without the drawbacks of traditional custom and aftermarket solutions.
Eligible for the BFG Trade Up program
Within 100 days of purchase, the BFG GeForce GTX 285 H2O graphics card can be traded up to a BFG graphics card of greater performance and price, and the customer only pays the difference in price, plus applicable taxes and shipping. Currently the Trade Up program is only available in North America. Learn more at bfgtech.com/tradeupprogram.aspx.
The BFG GeForce GTX 285 H2O graphics card with ThermoIntelligence Water Cooling Solution will be available starting the week of March 9, 2009 at leading online retailers in North America and Europe. A more highly overclocked version-the BFG GeForce GTX 285 H2OC with ThermoIntelligence Water Cooling Solution-is planned to be released within a week. Visit bfgtech.com for more information.
Latest News Posts
- Razer release two new headsets to the Hammerhead range
- EVGA reveal the DG-7 mid-tower gaming PC case range
- GIGABYTE announces Aorus K9 optical switch gaming keyboard
- Samsung might have accidentally teased foldable Galaxy X
- Uber taps Volvo, adds 24,000 self-driving cars to its gang
- Mean:It 5PM ARC Blue Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Intel 15.X series Raid Rom compatible with X99??
- Intel Optane SSD 900P 280GB & 480GB AIC NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- p8z77-v Deluxe won't boot after new install of Win 10
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ