Lite-On Storage Group, a global leader in the design, development and manufacturing of solid state drives (SSDs) will be showcasing the latest SSD solutions for internet of things (IoT) products in the expansive array of automotive storage at its Aria suite this year for CES 2016. Designed to solve today's storage challenges and complexity of limitations of hard disk drives Lite-On's latest J8 solution is ideal for the IoT products in which smart homes, cars, and equipment are interconnected with the cloud.
"As technology advances into every aspect of our lives, from smart thermostats to lighting solutions for gigantic corporate structures, it's becoming incredibly important to have a gateway to connect various devices and components across different industries," said Rakesh Sinha, Senior Director of Lite-On Automotive Business Unit. "For certain IoT products, our J8 model is already deployed in the IoT ecosystems. We have the IoT ready storage solutions for the infinite changes of IoTs affecting our daily lives."
The J8 solution for IoT is a SATA Gen 3 M.2 SSD designed for wide temperature, anti-shock, and voltage variation suitable in intense & severe environments. The J8 model was qualified and adapted to one of the largest IoT hardware suppliers in the commercial sector. It has an integrated temperature sensor to monitor and adapt a programming profile according to changing temperatures, while the TSOP packaging prevents the PCB board from bending. The J8 also offers Power Loss Protection (PLP) to protect data before sudden power outage.
The complete lines of Lite-On solid state drives on display in the Aria suite include solutions for enterprise and client operations, and automotive solutions.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz