Lite-On Storage Group, a global leader in the design, development and manufacturing of solid state drives (SSDs) will be showcasing the latest SSD solutions for internet of things (IoT) products in the expansive array of automotive storage at its Aria suite this year for CES 2016. Designed to solve today's storage challenges and complexity of limitations of hard disk drives Lite-On's latest J8 solution is ideal for the IoT products in which smart homes, cars, and equipment are interconnected with the cloud.
"As technology advances into every aspect of our lives, from smart thermostats to lighting solutions for gigantic corporate structures, it's becoming incredibly important to have a gateway to connect various devices and components across different industries," said Rakesh Sinha, Senior Director of Lite-On Automotive Business Unit. "For certain IoT products, our J8 model is already deployed in the IoT ecosystems. We have the IoT ready storage solutions for the infinite changes of IoTs affecting our daily lives."
The J8 solution for IoT is a SATA Gen 3 M.2 SSD designed for wide temperature, anti-shock, and voltage variation suitable in intense & severe environments. The J8 model was qualified and adapted to one of the largest IoT hardware suppliers in the commercial sector. It has an integrated temperature sensor to monitor and adapt a programming profile according to changing temperatures, while the TSOP packaging prevents the PCB board from bending. The J8 also offers Power Loss Protection (PLP) to protect data before sudden power outage.
The complete lines of Lite-On solid state drives on display in the Aria suite include solutions for enterprise and client operations, and automotive solutions.
Latest News Posts
- Sony skips E3 2019 for PlayStation-centric showcase
- Take home The Crown in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Digital-only Xbox One coming in 2019
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales fails at sales expectations
- Sunset Overdrive is coming to PC, available on November 16th
- Z77-D3H MB and bizzare boot issue
- HyperX Gaming microSD 128GB Review
- FS:[20Pieces] Apple iPhone XR.Xs.Xs Max 64/256/512GB.$8,980
- Vital Progenix
- ASUS PRIME B450M-A/CSM AM4 with AMD RYZEN 5 2600 CPU will only boot Windows after reset
- Kolumno is now available on PC, mobile and Smart TVs
- Wolfalone Studio announces Darwin's Test!
- World's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale NowWorld's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale Now
- Nexon Secures Global Publishing Rights For Pokelabo, Square Enix-Developed SinoAlice
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions