Lite-On Storage Group, a global leader in the design, development and manufacturing of solid state drives (SSDs) will be showcasing the latest SSD solutions for internet of things (IoT) products in the expansive array of automotive storage at its Aria suite this year for CES 2016. Designed to solve today's storage challenges and complexity of limitations of hard disk drives Lite-On's latest J8 solution is ideal for the IoT products in which smart homes, cars, and equipment are interconnected with the cloud.
"As technology advances into every aspect of our lives, from smart thermostats to lighting solutions for gigantic corporate structures, it's becoming incredibly important to have a gateway to connect various devices and components across different industries," said Rakesh Sinha, Senior Director of Lite-On Automotive Business Unit. "For certain IoT products, our J8 model is already deployed in the IoT ecosystems. We have the IoT ready storage solutions for the infinite changes of IoTs affecting our daily lives."
The J8 solution for IoT is a SATA Gen 3 M.2 SSD designed for wide temperature, anti-shock, and voltage variation suitable in intense & severe environments. The J8 model was qualified and adapted to one of the largest IoT hardware suppliers in the commercial sector. It has an integrated temperature sensor to monitor and adapt a programming profile according to changing temperatures, while the TSOP packaging prevents the PCB board from bending. The J8 also offers Power Loss Protection (PLP) to protect data before sudden power outage.
The complete lines of Lite-On solid state drives on display in the Aria suite include solutions for enterprise and client operations, and automotive solutions.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Phison's E12 controller featured at CES 2018
- Toshiba's new SSD line-up featured at CES 2018
- AMD hit with class action lawsuit over Spectre and Meltdown
- Cryptocurrency price cash wipes $300 billion from market cap
- Battlefield 1's Operation Campaigns are now FREE
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Which chip Is my main bios chip ( Gigabyte P17F Notebook )
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series