Lite-On Storage Group, a global leader in the design, development and manufacturing of solid state drives (SSDs) will be showcasing the latest SSD solutions for internet of things (IoT) products in the expansive array of automotive storage at its Aria suite this year for CES 2016. Designed to solve today's storage challenges and complexity of limitations of hard disk drives Lite-On's latest J8 solution is ideal for the IoT products in which smart homes, cars, and equipment are interconnected with the cloud.
"As technology advances into every aspect of our lives, from smart thermostats to lighting solutions for gigantic corporate structures, it's becoming incredibly important to have a gateway to connect various devices and components across different industries," said Rakesh Sinha, Senior Director of Lite-On Automotive Business Unit. "For certain IoT products, our J8 model is already deployed in the IoT ecosystems. We have the IoT ready storage solutions for the infinite changes of IoTs affecting our daily lives."
The J8 solution for IoT is a SATA Gen 3 M.2 SSD designed for wide temperature, anti-shock, and voltage variation suitable in intense & severe environments. The J8 model was qualified and adapted to one of the largest IoT hardware suppliers in the commercial sector. It has an integrated temperature sensor to monitor and adapt a programming profile according to changing temperatures, while the TSOP packaging prevents the PCB board from bending. The J8 also offers Power Loss Protection (PLP) to protect data before sudden power outage.
The complete lines of Lite-On solid state drives on display in the Aria suite include solutions for enterprise and client operations, and automotive solutions.
Latest News Posts
- Interactive website plays 50yr Apollo 11 launch in real-time
- 2mm tiny-bots to regenerate your health from the inside out
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate DLC 'Hero' to drop this Summer
- Mars' past climate proves it had enough time to develop life
- Flamethrower drones are real and you can get yours for $1499
- GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Master (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- closing explorer.exe cause unstable mouse movement
- AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT benchmarked at 3440x1440
- AsRock H370M-ITX and RAID
- Thecus N12000 folder Permissions -
- Phoenix Labs Details Massive 'Fortune & Glory' Content Update For Dauntless, Trials and New Hunt Pass Season Arrive July 16
- Nightmare Reaper is out now in Steam Early Access
- Final Assault Paves the Way for VR Esports at WCG
- WiMi Hologram (WIMI) files for listing on Nasdaq Global Market
- The Intergalactic Bounty Hunt Begins as Futuristic Co-Op Action RPG Killsquad Launches on Steam Early Access