The prototype of the Ostrog Advance made its debut at the 2015 Taipei Computex, and it received a great number of requests for its final version. Now in 2016 CES, after more than 6 months of product improvement, ENERMAX proudly presents the neatly designed, yet elegant Ostrog Advance with the astonishing LED lighting effect that equipped with 262 LED diodes.
ENERMAX is once again making the impossible possible by implementing ENERMAX's distinctive LED layout technology, this craftsmanship allows the LED diodes to be closely arrayed for extraordinary and unsurpassed lighting results. The Ostrog Adavnce LED version also comes with 2 synchronized ENERMAX T.B. Vegas fans in the front panel in order to complete with spectacular x6 different LED lighting movements.
Ostrog Advance is featured with the latest quick-release mechanism for top and front panel, screwless kits for 5.25" bay. The chassis also supports up to 280mm liquid cooler and creating exceptional cooling performance. The front I/O panel offers the user with quick access to (a) 3 different fan speed setting; (b) LED display mode selection; (c) x2 USB 3.0; (d) x2 USB 2.0 and (e) HD audio. Ostrog Advance, your prime case selection for Gaming PC DIY. For more information, please visit ENERMAX or visit ENERMAX YouTube channel to watch Ostrog Advance video.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Kirby Star Allies launch trailer released, shows abilities
- Battlegrounds hits 5 million players on Xbox One
- Frogwares release The Sinking City gameplay footage
- SEGA releases TOP SECRET Sonic Racing game
- Ethereum dips to just $455, after highs of $1360 in January
- TRENDnet Four Channel DVR Kit Review
- 20 Pieces Galaxy S9+256GB Site www.BizFests.com $11,740
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit