Logitech today announced the introduction of the Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Gaming Mouse. By adding RGB customizable lighting the Logitech G502 Proteus Core, the world's best selling gaming mouse just got even better. The Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum still retains the world's best DPI sensor, advanced surface and weight tuning, but now gives you even more features to elevate your game and style.
"The G502 Proteus Spectrum has an amazing sensor, and now it's got customizable lighting as well", said Ujesh Desai, vice president and general manager of gaming at Logitech. "You can also sync it with your other RGB-enabled Logitech G gaming gear to create some really cool effects."
RGB Customizable Lighting
Match your style and environment by adjusting up to 16.8 million colors and brightness, using Logitech Gaming Software (LGS). Bring your mouse to life with breathing light patterns, or set your lighting to continuously cycle through the color spectrum. The lighting can also be synchronized with Logitech G's other RGB products.
Accurate and Responsive Optical Sensor
The Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum features Logitech's most powerful and accurate optical sensor, the PMW3366, for maximum performance and tracking accuracy and the exclusive Logitech G Delta Zero optical sensor technology that increases reliable targeting. The Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum also features a huge DPI range of 200 to 12,000 with zero sensor acceleration, zero smoothing or filtering and zero pixel rounding.
Tunable Balance, Buttons, Surface and Weight
Personal tweaks make all the difference. For a mouse that feels just right for you, adjust the weight and center of balance through the placement of up to five 3.6g weights in the mouse. You can also easily reassign any command or macro to one of the 11 programmable buttons, using LGS.
And for optimal performance, calibrate the sensor against a gaming surface's physical and reflective characteristics. Surface tuning optimizes the sensor dynamic range to match the properties of the mouse surface, which results in maximum high-speed performance and lower lift-off distance.
The textured rubber grips and a convenient button layout ensure great feel and performance from your first encounter with the mouse. Additionally, the Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum includes individual left and right buttons that provide a rigid and stable platform, resulting in precise, durable and satisfying clicks. Mechanical micro-switches under each button further enhance feel, speed and accuracy. And, a dual-mode hyper-fast scroll wheel offers enhanced click-to-click precision and lightning-fast scrolling for the Web.
Pricing and Availability
The Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum builds on the success of the G502 Proteus Core - the best-selling gaming mouse based on worldwide revenue. The G502 Proteus Spectrum and is expected to be available in the U.S. and Europe beginning January 2016, for a suggested retail price of $79.99 and Ã¢,Â¬89.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Uber settles lawsuit with Indian rape victim
- Outlast games coming to the Nintendo Switch in Q1 2018
- Anheuser-Busch places order for 40 Tesla Semi trucks
- Celebrities will answer your Google search questions
- Justin Roiland introduces Squanch Games and teases new title
- Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 7 - Which M.2 socket should I use
- MSI Z170A PC Mate Unlock NVRAM
- LaCie 2Big Dock Thunderbolt 3 20TB External HDD Review
- Z270X Gaming K7....SLOW Boot?
- ATEN Phantom S UC3410 Gamepad to Keyboard Emulator Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series