Corsair, a world leader in enthusiast PC hardware and components, today announced the new Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-ALPHA mid-tower gaming case. With a striking angular design and an oversized window to show off its roomy interior, the SPEC-ALPHA offers a sleek look in either black or red to complement its efficient cooling features. Perfect for PC gamers' next rig, the SPEC-ALPHA is equipped with three 120mm fans for Direct Airflow Path cooling, controlled by a three-speed switch on the case's front panel.
Uniquely styled with a sharp, stand-out design and LED fans, the SPEC-ALPHA gives gamers a stunning tower that looks as great as it performs. Featuring native USB 3.0 support and room for up to four SSDs, the SPEC-ALPHA is able to handle and hold the best performance PC hardware. With a large side window that perfectly frames the interior space, the case's cable routing cutouts and tie downs ensure your system maintains a clean look inside and out. The case also allows for tool-free installation and side panel removal for easy building and access.
The neat interior combines with a Direct Airflow Path layout for optimal cooling and airflow. With no bulky 5.25" drive cage, the SPEC-ALPHA creates a clear path from the front intake straight to the CPU and GPU. The three-speed 120mm fans adapt to user needs, from near-silent operation to high-performance GPU cooling. The SPEC-ALPHA is also front 240mm radiator compatible, allowing for additional liquid-cooling upgrades.
The SPEC-ALPHA case comes in two distinct color options - black and red. The black build offers gamers a strong, sophisticated look with grey accents, while the striking red build features a contrasting red and white design that highlights the case's angles.
The Carbide Series SPEC-ALPHA will be available in early March 2016 for $79.99 MSRP from Corsair's worldwide network of retailers and distributors and is backed by a comprehensive two-year warranty and Corsair's worldwide customer support network.
- Bold Exterior Design with front intake LED fans: The asymmetrical, hard-edged design of the SPEC-ALPHA gives it a bold, unique look.
- Direct airflow path to keep CPUs and GPUs running cooler: Modern systems don't need bulky drive cages obstructing the airflow. By removing the 5.25" drive cage, the SPEC-ALPHA has a direct path from the front intake fan to the CPU and GPU.
- Large side panel window to show off your hardware: Why hide it? All that performance hardware looks great, so why not look at it through the huge side panel window?
- Three included 120mm fans and built-in three-speed fan controller: Watching a movie? Flip the switch for nearly silent operation. Throwing on the headset for some online gaming? Flip it to high and keep the GPU cool for better framerates.
- Cable routing cutouts and tie downs: Nobody wants to see a rat's nest of cables, so hide them behind the motherboard tray to keep cable routing neat, tidy, and out of the airflow path for better cooling.
- Easy to build: Tool-free drive installation and side panel removal means less time spent building and more time gaming.
- Front 240mm radiator compatibility: Upgrade to the power of liquid cooling for CPUs or GPUs with up to a 240mm Hydro Series cooler.
- Native USB 3.0 and SSD support for modern builds: Whether it's a new external drive for storage or a new SSD for the user's preferred OS or games, the SPEC-ALPHA is ready for anything.
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit