Accusys Storage Ltd. today announced that its A16T2-Share Thunderbolt storage device is now available globally through Accusys' network of distributors and value added resellers. After its initial release at NAB 2015, Accusys' A16T2-Share created a wave in the technology industry as it became the first shareable Thunderbolt storage unit on the market. With extreme performance capabilities and an affordable price tag, the A16T2-Share offers unprecedented value.
Designed to grow with businesses, the A16T2-Share is a 16-bay rackmount storage array with 4 Thunderbolt host ports. This allows for 4 Thunderbolt clients to share content distributed across 16 hard drives with a total capacity of 128TB (while equipped with 8TB enterprise level HDDs), and may be further expanded to up to 512 TB with an extra JBOD system. Users can configure the A16T2-Share as a Storage Area Network (SAN) storage pool when integrated with SAN software, or partition the storage array into several storage volumes and benefit from the high performance Thunderbolt ports as direct attached storage with immense capacity.
The A16T2-Share takes the original peer to peer Thunderbolt interface and transforms it into a more flexible Thunderbolt storage network which is well suited for media and entertainment budgets and workflows. The advanced technology and innovative thinking will eliminate the high cost of Thunderbolt networking over Fibre Channel SAN or 10 Gigabit Ethernet. Guaranteed to preserve the full performance of Thunderbolt 2.0 in a shared storage environment, the A16T2-Share is the perfect storage solution for the burgeoning 4K video market.
"The evolution of technology industry and the demands for advanced storage solutions has required a new level of innovation from storage providers," said SuSyan Huang, CEO of Accusys storage Ltd. "At Accusys, we are constantly looking to push the boundaries, and with the A16T2, we are able to provide a new level of performance and value to consumers in the industry."
Latest News Posts
- Interactive website plays 50yr Apollo 11 launch in real-time
- 2mm tiny-bots to regenerate your health from the inside out
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate DLC 'Hero' to drop this Summer
- Mars' past climate proves it had enough time to develop life
- Flamethrower drones are real and you can get yours for $1499
- GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Master (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- closing explorer.exe cause unstable mouse movement
- AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT benchmarked at 3440x1440
- AsRock H370M-ITX and RAID
- Thecus N12000 folder Permissions -
- Phoenix Labs Details Massive 'Fortune & Glory' Content Update For Dauntless, Trials and New Hunt Pass Season Arrive July 16
- Nightmare Reaper is out now in Steam Early Access
- Final Assault Paves the Way for VR Esports at WCG
- WiMi Hologram (WIMI) files for listing on Nasdaq Global Market
- The Intergalactic Bounty Hunt Begins as Futuristic Co-Op Action RPG Killsquad Launches on Steam Early Access