G.SKILL International Enterprise Co., Ltd., the world's leading manufacturer of extreme performance memory and gaming peripherals, is thrilled to announce new DDR4 specifications based on 16GB and 8GB modules, upgrading the speed from DDR4 3000MHz CL14 16GB (2x8GB) up to a blazing DDR4 3200MHz CL14 64GB (4x16GB) extreme speed memory kit, assembled with ultra-high performance Samsung ICs.
Seeing the future trend of DDR4 16GB module-based kits becoming the mainstream in the hardcore PC enthusiast communities, G.SKILL is now providing higher speed in ultra-high density memory solutions. The flagship DDR4 3200MHz CL14 64GB (4x16GB) memory kit provides enthusiasts with the perfect combination of higher capacity and faster frequency, with an incredible CL14-14-14-35 low CAS Latency. This memory kit represents the fastest DDR4 64GB memory kit by far.
XMP Support for 6th Gen Intel Core Processors & Z170 Platforms
All of these new DDR4 kits come with the latest Intel XMP2.0 standard designed for the latest 6th Gen Intel Core processors and Z170 chipset platforms. The following screen shows the stress-test of the DDR4 3200MHz CL14 16GB (2x8GB) 1.35V kit validated on the Intel Core i7-6700K CPU and ASUS Z170 Deluxe motherboard.
Availability and Specifications
These new high performance DDR4 kits will join G.SKILL's latest Trident Z and Ripjaws V family and will be available via G.SKILL's worldwide authorized distribution partners before Christmas.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AMD hit with class action lawsuit over Spectre and Meltdown
- Cryptocurrency price cash wipes $300 billion from market cap
- Battlefield 1's Operation Campaigns are now FREE
- LG's G7 development halted, LG starting over from scratch
- Super Meat Boy is a success on Switch
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Which chip Is my main bios chip ( Gigabyte P17F Notebook )
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series