BIOSTAR is proud to bring gamers the best in performance and value and brings both to gamers with its GeForce GTX 750 Ti video card for mainstream gaming. Powered by the high-efficiency Maxwell architechture, the BIOSTAR GeForce GAMING GTX 750 Ti OC delivers stunning visuals with low power draw. Complimented by 2GB of GDDR5 on a 128-bit wide bus, you can play the latest games smoothly thanks to this Special GAMING OC revision designed to meet competitive gamers' needs, its 640 CUDA cores are factory overclocked to 1127Mhz with a Boost frequency of 1178Mhz for that extra kick.
The FPS unique dual-fan cooling design helps keep the GTX 750 Ti OC cool and running in top condition while looking the part as well. Designed to complement the BIOSTAR GAMING line of motherboards. The BIOSTAR GeForce GAMING GTX 750 Ti OC supports multiple displays via dual DVI and mini-HDMI output. Enjoy a higher level of gaming with the higher clocks thanks to BIOSTAR's GAMING OC. Faster than reference clock speeds improves gameplay by shifting the GTX 750 Ti to overdrive, churning out more frame rates for a smoother gaming experience.
Keeping your card cool is important to get the most out of your card. The new BIOSTAR GAMING FPS design cooler cools the full-sized PCB card and maintain ideal temperatures. Quiet operation also ensures no distraction so you can game in full immersion without worrying about noisy fans.
For more info on the GEFORCE 750Ti GAMING/OC visit this page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Inland Professional SATA III moves to 2nd place at Amazon
- Offensive language in Rainbow Six Siege now gives insta-ban
- Nintendo teases future updates for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- MoonQuest comes to Steam Early Access 7 years later
- Nintendo Switch soon to feature 1000+ games, all regions
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit