HyperX, a division of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced the HyperX OC Takeover (HOT) contest finals will take place on December 16-17, 2015 at HyperX headquarters in Fountain Valley, California. A total of $15,000 USD will be split amongst the top three winners. HOT is working with Overclocking-TV to stream the event and also host a giveaway including memory, SSDs, USBs, motherboards and keyboards. The live stream begins on Wednesday at 12:30 p.m. PST and on Thursday at 11:30 a.m. PST. It can be viewed live here.
Overclockers from across the globe recently tried to qualify for the HOT World Finals by pushing HyperX memory frequency to the max and benchmark their systems with Intel XTU and Futuremark 3DMark11. Nine finalists along with the 2014 World Champion will descend upon HyperX Headquarters in the United States for the grand finale. They will overclock with the latest hardware provided by HyperX, Intel and MSI in hopes of taking home a piece of the huge $15,000 USD prize pool and the title of HOT 2015 World Champion.
"We are happy to expand our partnership with HyperX at their HOT competition this year," said Ted Hung, MSI Vice President of Motherboard Sales Division. "This cooperation is a result of showing the best performance and memory compatibility on our MSI Z170A XPOWER GAMING TE motherboard. We also believe the partnership maximizes the potential of optimizing our products."
"HyperX is proud to support the overclocking community by once again staging the HOT competition featuring the world's best overclockers," said Annie Gerard, strategic marketing manager, HyperX. "Together with our great partners for this event, we have provided the top in-class components to achieve the highest frequencies and benchmarks."
HyperX OC Takeover contest began in October in conjunction with HWBOT, the premier information website for overclockers and performance enthusiasts. Finalists will compete with components supplied by HyperX and all its partners: Cooler Master, Intel, MSI and Thermal Grizzly.
Latest News Posts
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, 5th best selling game for 2018
- Nintendo to reveal 'Indie Highlights' games for Switch 2019
- Overwatch tease 'Lunar New Year' Chinese dynasty theme skins
- FromSoftware President wouldn't mind a Demon Souls Remaster
- Resident Evil 2 to get 'Ghost Survivors' mode after launch
- Fractal Design Meshify S2 Black Dark TG Mid-Tower Review
- Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD Review - The 96-Layer Refresh
- best 470 board for Windows 7?????????
- Can't connect to my Wifi network
- Need advice and build help
- AZZ Inc. Issues Fiscal Year 2020 Guidance; Revenue of $950 - $1,030 million and Earnings per Share of $2.25 - $2.75
- The mobile communication antenna market will register a CAGR of over 6% by 2023
- Tractica and ConnecTechAsia Team Up with Knowledge Partnership
- ODEM Applauds Blockchain Centre Vilnius on Its First Anniversary
- Dale North Kicks Off PERFECT SELECTION Compilation Series