Crucial, a leading global brand of memory and storage upgrades, today announced the availability of Crucial DDR4 2400MT/s 8Gb-based RDIMM, LRDIMM and ECC UDIMM server modules. Engineered to enable higher density modules, 8Gb-based DDR4 enables increased performance, bandwidth and energy efficiency. The modules are available for immediate purchase through select global channel partners and at https://www.crucial.com.
Higher-density, 8Gb-based modules allow for greater channel bandwidth and channel density and are also up to 20 percent more energy efficient than 4Gb-based modules. Ultimately, these benefits provide more value per gigabit than current 4Gb-based offerings, making it easy to scale up server deployments in the future. Designed for Intel's next generation processor product families, Crucial's 8Gb-based server memory is extensively tested to mission-critical standards and is backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
"We're excited to continue Intel's collaboration with Crucial with the release of the new 8Gb-based DDR4 server modules," said Geof Findley, director of memory enabling, Intel. "By working together, we are able to support next-generation server platforms while providing the technology and services needed to support our mutual channel customers."
"Data-intensive server applications continue to require higher densities of memory as they struggle to meet ever-increasing and more demanding workloads," said Michael Moreland, worldwide product marketing manager, Crucial. "The new Crucial 8Gb-based server memory modules will help with future scalability and deliver a lower total cost of ownership for users."
The new modules are available now and are included in the Reliance Program.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Why EA closed Visceral and recycled its Star Wars game
- Team Fortress 2 blends with Jurassic Park in new update
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild compared on Switch and PC @ 4K
- Qualcomm unveils its new Snapdragon 636 processor
- Analogue's Super Nt will play every SNES game at 1080p
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz