ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of highperformance DRAM modules and NAND Flash products,today launched the industrial-grade ISSS332 2.5" SATA III (6Gb/s) solid state drive. Available in SLC and MLC NAND Flash types that withstand a wide temperature range, the ISSS332 provides excellent performance and durability for a broad spectrum of industrial equipment applications.
Utilizing fast SLC and MLC NAND Flash, the ISSS332 features outstanding performance and reliability with sequential read/write speeds up to 560MB/450MB per second and an MTBF (mean time before failure) rating of 2 million hours. Thanks to an industrial-grade operational temperature range of -40 degree C to 90 degreeC, the ISSS332 enables long term deployment in harsh environments that experience extreme cold and heat.
The ISSS332 uses an industrial-gradeSATAIIIinterface. Its SLC version is available in 8GB to 256GB capacities, while the higher-density MLC version is offered in 16GB to 1TB capacities.The ISSS332 has been designed for a plethora of scenarios. These include industrial computing, embedded applications, gaming, surveillance, healthcare, defense, and general automation. The ISSS332 employs a full range of advanced technologies, including S.M.A.R.T (self-monitoring and reporting technology), NCQ, and TRIM command for high-reliability data transfer. It also features wear leveling technology for extended storage longevity. In addition, buyers can download the free value-added ADATA SSD Toolbox software suite, which helps users monitor and manage the SSD, with vital drive status, wear level, and lifespan information.
Latest News Posts
- Just Cause 4 sales fail, Square Enix blames other AAA titles
- Age of Wonders: Planetfall release date/story trailer debut
- New Warhammer: Chaosbane - Dwarf Slayer ARPG trailer
- FromSoftware tease Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice new boss
- Dad makes custom Zelda/Link life-lesson present for daughter
- Far Cry New Dawn Benchmarked: 1080p, 1440p, 4K All Tested
- Supermicro C9Z390-CG-IW (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- BIOSTAR B450GT3 (AMD B450) Motherboard Review
- LG Innotek Begins Mass Production of 'ToF Module' for Smart Phones
- Puma And The Tetris Company Announce Partnership That Is Sure To Spark Nostalgia
- Embrace Your Dark Side - Daedalic Entertainment Announces New Tactical RPG Iratus: Lord of the Dead
- New Devespresso and Headup Collaboration: 'Vambrace: Cold Soul' Coming Soon to PC & Consoles
- Hadean Integrates Distributed Simulation Technology Powered By Microsoft Azure