ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of highperformance DRAM modules and NAND Flash products,today launched the industrial-grade ISSS332 2.5" SATA III (6Gb/s) solid state drive. Available in SLC and MLC NAND Flash types that withstand a wide temperature range, the ISSS332 provides excellent performance and durability for a broad spectrum of industrial equipment applications.
Utilizing fast SLC and MLC NAND Flash, the ISSS332 features outstanding performance and reliability with sequential read/write speeds up to 560MB/450MB per second and an MTBF (mean time before failure) rating of 2 million hours. Thanks to an industrial-grade operational temperature range of -40 degree C to 90 degreeC, the ISSS332 enables long term deployment in harsh environments that experience extreme cold and heat.
The ISSS332 uses an industrial-gradeSATAIIIinterface. Its SLC version is available in 8GB to 256GB capacities, while the higher-density MLC version is offered in 16GB to 1TB capacities.The ISSS332 has been designed for a plethora of scenarios. These include industrial computing, embedded applications, gaming, surveillance, healthcare, defense, and general automation. The ISSS332 employs a full range of advanced technologies, including S.M.A.R.T (self-monitoring and reporting technology), NCQ, and TRIM command for high-reliability data transfer. It also features wear leveling technology for extended storage longevity. In addition, buyers can download the free value-added ADATA SSD Toolbox software suite, which helps users monitor and manage the SSD, with vital drive status, wear level, and lifespan information.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AMD's new Radeon RX 590 teased with ASUS ROG STRIX card
- Capcom reveal Resident Evil 2 Claire 'Military' DLC costume
- Soulcalibur VI - Swords and Souls documentary video part 1/2
- Mario/Zelda/Pokemon themed Smash Bros. Ultimate controllers
- Kingdom Hearts III Screenshots: Twilight Town/Olympus Worlds
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- Latest z370 taichi bios is not stable no matter what I do.
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam