ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of highperformance DRAM modules and NAND Flash products,today launched the industrial-grade ISSS332 2.5" SATA III (6Gb/s) solid state drive. Available in SLC and MLC NAND Flash types that withstand a wide temperature range, the ISSS332 provides excellent performance and durability for a broad spectrum of industrial equipment applications.
Utilizing fast SLC and MLC NAND Flash, the ISSS332 features outstanding performance and reliability with sequential read/write speeds up to 560MB/450MB per second and an MTBF (mean time before failure) rating of 2 million hours. Thanks to an industrial-grade operational temperature range of -40 degree C to 90 degreeC, the ISSS332 enables long term deployment in harsh environments that experience extreme cold and heat.
The ISSS332 uses an industrial-gradeSATAIIIinterface. Its SLC version is available in 8GB to 256GB capacities, while the higher-density MLC version is offered in 16GB to 1TB capacities.The ISSS332 has been designed for a plethora of scenarios. These include industrial computing, embedded applications, gaming, surveillance, healthcare, defense, and general automation. The ISSS332 employs a full range of advanced technologies, including S.M.A.R.T (self-monitoring and reporting technology), NCQ, and TRIM command for high-reliability data transfer. It also features wear leveling technology for extended storage longevity. In addition, buyers can download the free value-added ADATA SSD Toolbox software suite, which helps users monitor and manage the SSD, with vital drive status, wear level, and lifespan information.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- GIVEAWAY: ASRock Fatal1ty X299 Pro Gaming i9 XE boards
- Battle royale revenue to grow 600% in 2018
- Fortnite makes over $1 billion in less than a year
- Treyarch tease COD: Black Ops 4 zombies Comic-Con reveal
- Call of Cthulhu releases this Halloween
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit