Corsair, a world leader in closed-loop liquid cooling systems, today announced the release of its first low-profile liquid CPU cooler, the Hydro Series H5 SF, bringing the quiet and efficient benefits of liquid cooling to the smallest of PCs. Mounting to any Mini-ITX motherboard and equipped with a specially tuned low-noise blower fan, the H5 SF is able to cool even an overclocked CPU within the confines of the most compact small form factor cases.
Further expanding Corsair's best-selling Hydro series line of liquid CPU coolers, the H5 SF is Corsair's first liquid cooler designed specifically to meet the thermal demands of small form factor PCs. Easy to install and just 84mm tall, the H5 SF is compact enough to fit inside the most confined PC case , yet still offers up to 150 W of heat dissipation, enough to cool today's demanding high-end CPUs with overclocking headroom to spare.
The all-new design fits directly on top of any Mini-ITX motherboard with no need to attach the H5 SF to any external fan mounts or brackets, maximizing compatibility across a wide range of Mini-ITX and small form factor cases. A high-performance copper cold plate efficiently draws heat away from the CPU, where it's then transferred into the integrated 120 mm x 40 mm radiator and exhausted by the H5 SF's low-noise tuned 120 mm blower fan. What's more, the H5 SF's blower fan also draws air over other heat producing motherboard components such as VRMs and chipset heat sinks, helping to keep your whole system cool.
Fully compatible with Corsair's Obsidian Series 250D, Carbide Series Air 240, and Graphite Series 380T cases, the H5 SF is also critical to Corsair's upcoming Bulldog chassis, allowing the new case to deliver low-noise, 4K living room gaming without compromising CPU choice. Now enthusiasts can take advantage of Bulldog's H5 SF cooling for themselves and fit even the most demanding of CPUs, into the smallest of cases.
Available immediately from Corsair's world-wide network of retailers and distributors, the H5 SF is backed by a comprehensive five year warranty and Corsair's world-wide customer support network.
- Low profile liquid CPU Cooling - Provides efficient cooling for small form factor cases
- High-pressure, low-noise 120 mm PWM blower fan - Powerful and quiet liquid cooling
- Ultimate SFF compatibility - Mounts to any Mini-ITX motherboard with no external fan mounts.
- Low permeability tubing - Ensures long life, and the flexible design makes installation easier in tight spaces
- Copper cold plate with pre-applied thermal compound - Pre-applied thermal compound saves you time and mess when installing
- MSRP: $79.99 exc. Tax
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Capcom ships 4 million copies of Resident Evil 7
- Petroglyph Games announce new RTS- Forged Battalion
- Seagate announce its new Enterprise Datasphere Fleet
- Warhammer: Vermintide 2 gameplay trailer released
- NZXT introduce the GRID+ V3 fan controller
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz