Spire is pleased to introduce the all new PowerCube 715 PC enclosure. Built for the more powerful Micro-ATX boards as well as the smaller Mini-ITX boards which are both accommodated by this chassis. The PowerCube 715 provisions for a powerful home, office or multimedia system. The elegant and neat enclosure looks make it fit in any setting from home, business to public sector.
The chassis is made from strong 0.45 SPCC steel with a cool ventilated top, front and side panel for fresh air intake and optimized component cooling. Supported large side panel ventilation and standard ATX 12cm fan power supply situated on the back bottom of the structure. Connectivity made easy through the frontal USB 3.0 and HD Audio ports. Instant upgrading with 3x 3.5 inch internal drive bays and 2 extension slots. The PowerCube 715 chassis unit is 27x27x20.1 cm and weighs only 2.2 kg. The PowerCube 715 is a awesome choice for your next small system build.
- Strong 0.45mm SPCC steel
- Modern and neat design
- Front connections USB 3.0 & HD Audio
- Micro-ATX & Mini-ITX compatible
- Optimized internal space design
- Standard ATX power supply unit 12 cm cooling 420 W included
- 20+4 pin,12V 4 pin,3 SATA,1 IDE+1 Floppy
- Backed by 2 year manufacturer warranty
- SKU: SPC715B-420W-E12-2
- Codename: POWERCUBE 715
- EAN/UPC: 6943051266943
Manufacturer suggested retail price:
- € 64,95 (Euro, ex VAT)
- $ 69,95 (Dollar, ex VAT)
The POWERCUBE 715 chassis is now available from Spire Corp in Shenzhen, China. European availability will roll out in January.
Latest News Posts
- ABZU will be taking a dive into the Nintendo Switch, Nov 29
- 'Fortuna' update brings Warframe new concurrent gamer high
- Game of the Year 2018 nominees: 6 games worth playing
- Insomniac release Spider-Man DLC 2 trailer 'Turf Wars'
- Nintendo Black Friday Sales: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe & More
- EML to PST Converter
- ASRock DeskMini 310 SFF PC Review
- Q87m-e/csm & ddr3 1600 ram
- Intel Core i9-9980XE Extreme Edition Review
- Convert MBOX File Format to PST Format
- 'Ring of Elysium' launches three-tier security system
- eZuce Vibe is Powered by Oracle Cloud and Now Available in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace
- GlobalSign Launches Global Partner Program to Advance Enterprise Growth
- ADAMA and Pessl Instruments Signed Agreement for Global Partnership
- TYAN Showcases HPC, Storage and Cloud Server Platforms