Patriot, a leading manufacturer of flash storage solutions, computer memory and storage, mobile accessories and gaming peripherals, today announce the addition of 128GB capacities for several of their lifestyle USB flash drives.
Consistent with the latest USB specifications, the new 128GB capacities will be USB 3.1 Gen 1, backwards compatible with USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 and reach up to 110MB/s and 20MB/s read and write speeds.
"With the growing need for more storage, Patriot is excited to expand the storage capacities of our most popular lifestyle lines," said Meng J. Choo, Patriot's Flash Product Manager. "These new capacities make it possible to carry even the largest HD videos in your pocket, or easily expand the storage on your current device or platform."
One of Patriot's top selling USB drives, the Tab was the company's leader in its catalog of compact portable flash drives. Its minimalist design makes it the perfect companion for the Apple® faithful looking to expand their storage without breaking the bank. The metal finish makes it virtually undetectable while plugged into any laptop or PC and the quintessential take anywhere USB.
Patriot's latest addition to its lifestyle USB flash drives, the Vex is perfect for the consumer looking for a pop of color, but minimalist design. The 128GB Vex will be available in a bright green with the signature black plastic top for a better grip while inserting and removing the drive. Perfect for the college student looking for a USB that's bright enough to find among the mess of a desk, but won't be obtrusive while pulling an all-nighter to finish that 12 page paper.
The Spark's metal uni-body design helps it to seamlessly disappear into any device, making it a great option for anyone looking to expand their existing storage capabilities. Its compact body makes it the perfect grab-and-go drive, allowing the user to take their files wherever they please.
The Supersonic mini might not be part of Patriot's lifestyle family of USB Drives, but its name says it all. Compact, rubberized and rugged, this flash drive is built to withstand a beating and comes in a sleek opaque black finish. Users can feel secure in knowing their data is well protected inside and out.
The Tab, Spark Vex and s mini will be available for purchase worldwide at online and in store locations such as Fry's Electronics, Amazon and Newegg on December 14th at a starting MSRP of $49.99 USD.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Atari VCS power may be more like Switch than Xbox, PS4
- Cyberpunk 2077 on track to release by 2021 with new AAA RPG
- The Witcher 3 is a sales revenue monster
- Titan Quest arrives on consoles
- Switch has highest 12-month install base in US history
- GA-B85M-D3PH Modded Bios set VCore above 1.2
- 1st PCIe slot (x16) only works at x2 with my Aorus 1080Ti...
- ADATA XPG Spectrix D40 RGB DDR4-3000 16GB Review
- (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $12,980
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 non K overclock
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit