Michael "Cartoonz" Hogman, known as one of the best collegiate League of Legends gamers in the world, has teamed up with ASUS Republic of Gamers to put together a challenge that will test his accuracy skills as a pro gamer launching November 24, 2015. Hosted by Justin "KOSDFF" Chandler, this is the first time the gaming community has ever been given the chance to compete against professionals.
For more information or to see how you stack up visit: http://asusdreamgame.com/
"For the first time, we are inviting gamers far-and-wide to test their skills to see how they stack up against pro gamers," says Erik Joiner of ASUS. "Beyond the challenge itself, we are also providing a unique look at the science of how these top players process their gameplay and what enables them to rise to the top of their respective communities."
Organized by MoreYellow, each week of "Don't Just Dream. Game." will introduce a new unique game and different pro gamer for challengers' far-and-wide to match wits against. Games are designed to test skills employed by pro gamers in their respective game genres. During the first week, "Cartoonz" will attempt to best all challengers in a test of accuracy.
Jordan Mauriello, Principal of MoreYellow and developer of "Don't Just Dream. Game.", provides some additional context: "Today's top gamers are constantly honing their skills. We were given the opportunity to view them through a unique lens, revealing how they refine their skills, telling the story behind each pro-gamer and creating a platform for casual & hardcore gaming fans alike to compete against them."
For more information on ASUS "Don't Just Dream. Game.", visit: http://www.asusdreamgame.com and start playing!
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Inland Professional SATA III moves to 2nd place at Amazon
- Offensive language in Rainbow Six Siege now gives insta-ban
- Nintendo teases future updates for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- MoonQuest comes to Steam Early Access 7 years later
- Nintendo Switch soon to feature 1000+ games, all regions
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit