Michael "Cartoonz" Hogman, known as one of the best collegiate League of Legends gamers in the world, has teamed up with ASUS Republic of Gamers to put together a challenge that will test his accuracy skills as a pro gamer launching November 24, 2015. Hosted by Justin "KOSDFF" Chandler, this is the first time the gaming community has ever been given the chance to compete against professionals.
For more information or to see how you stack up visit: http://asusdreamgame.com/
"For the first time, we are inviting gamers far-and-wide to test their skills to see how they stack up against pro gamers," says Erik Joiner of ASUS. "Beyond the challenge itself, we are also providing a unique look at the science of how these top players process their gameplay and what enables them to rise to the top of their respective communities."
Organized by MoreYellow, each week of "Don't Just Dream. Game." will introduce a new unique game and different pro gamer for challengers' far-and-wide to match wits against. Games are designed to test skills employed by pro gamers in their respective game genres. During the first week, "Cartoonz" will attempt to best all challengers in a test of accuracy.
Jordan Mauriello, Principal of MoreYellow and developer of "Don't Just Dream. Game.", provides some additional context: "Today's top gamers are constantly honing their skills. We were given the opportunity to view them through a unique lens, revealing how they refine their skills, telling the story behind each pro-gamer and creating a platform for casual & hardcore gaming fans alike to compete against them."
For more information on ASUS "Don't Just Dream. Game.", visit: http://www.asusdreamgame.com and start playing!
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard