NeocoreGames is proud to announce that The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing is available now on Xbox One for €14,99 and FREE for all Xbox Live Gold members in December as part of the Games With Gold program.
Put on your wide-brimmed hat, grab your weapons and embark on an incredible adventure in the gothic-noir world of Borgovia, where mad science threatens the fragile peace between monster and mortal. Be Van Helsing and save the day with your beautiful companion, Lady Katarina, the charming ghost. Explore the savage wilderness in the mountains and the soot-stained brick districts of a grim metropolis twisted with weird science. For the very first time you can do all that on Xbox One as well!
In collaboration with Microsoft we're proud to bring the first chapter of our beloved trilogy to Xbox One. And we're even happier to announce that The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing is FREE as part of the Games With Gold program for all Xbox Live Gold members in December.
What's more, from December 1 all The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing DLCs are also available on Xbox One for €3,99 each. Both Thaumaturge and Arcane Mechanic add loads of new content to the base game, including gear, weapons, skills and story missions.
"We've been working very hard to bring The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing to the Xbox One. We are delighted to introduce our Action-RPG to a brand new audience and we hope that they are going to have as much fun with playing the game as we had creating it." Zoltan Pozsonyi - Producer, NeocoreGames
- An incredible adventure - Play through a refreshingly unique story, spiced up with wry humor and snappy dialogue.
- New interface and controls - Completely overhauled controls and user interface, made especially for Xbox One.
- Detailed level-up system - Customize your character through a varied level-up system and decide which skills and abilities you'll need for the hunt.
- Multiplayer - You can team up with your friends in a four-player cooperative mode and become the greatest monster hunter of all time in our competitive multiplayer mode.
- Tower-defense mini-game - Build and develop your hideout and place traps to defend it from waves of terrible monsters.
- Rage system - Modify your skills on the spot with a unique power-up system.
- Unique companion system - Use the special abilities and tailor the skills of your remarkable follower, Lady Katarina.
Name: The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing
Platforms: Xbox One, PC, Mac
Release date: December 1 , 2015
Multiplayer: Co-Op, PvP
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard