Transcend Information, Inc. (Transcendhttp://www.transcend.com.tw/pr/press/images/small_r2.gif), a leading manufacturer of industrial-grade products, has expanded its memory card lineup with 64GB microSD wide temperature solutions to meet the industrial-grade applications. The cards can operate effectively from -40°C to 85°C and are ideal for use in small form factor devices with demanding performance and capacity requirements. By using MLC NAND flash chips and built-in ECC and S.M.A.R.T. functions, Transcend industrial temp microSD Class 10 memory cards ensure reliable data transfer and self-monitoring capability that offer optimum protection.
MLC NAND Flash Embedded for Multiple Industrial-Grade Devices
Manufactured using high-quality MLC flash chips, Transcend industrial-grade microSD cards guarantee superior performance and long-term stability to meet the demanding standards of industrial-grade applications. Compliant with SD Specification Version 3.0 with the combination of the top-of-the-line Class 10 speed rating, the cards provide impressive transfer rates of up to 20MB per second. Thanks to the fast data transfer rates, enhanced reliability and available capacities of up to 64GB, the microSD Class 10 cards are ideal for industrial devices in small form factor such as embedded automation computers, engineering machines, fanless PCs, GPS, military and in-vehicle computing systems, and can endure extreme temperatures between -40°C and 85°C.
In addition to microSD memory cards, Transcend also provides a series of industrial-grade wide temperature SD cards that use high-quality MLC flash chips and are compliant with SD Specification Version 3.0 as well. With a wide flexibility of operating temperature between -40°C and 85°C, Transcend SD cards still offer outstanding compatibility in industry-standard devices, including handheld bar code readers, POS terminals, in-vehicle advertising and entertainment, medical computing, set-top boxes and surveillance systems.
Built-in ECC and S.M.A.R.T. functions for Optimum Protection
To ensure the utmost level of quality, all Transcend industrial-grade products undergo extensive testing in all stages of production. The SD cards and microSD memory cards feature built-in Error Correction Code (ECC) that helps detect and correct potential transfer errors, and S.M.A.R.T. function to efficiently monitor the health conditions of the cards. Additionally, the cards can deliver peak performance under harsh environmental conditions. For instance, they are not only temperature proof, but also waterproof, static proof, X-ray proof and shock proof, offering the optimum protection.
The industrial temperature microSD Class 10 cards are offered in 8GB, 16GB, 32GB and 64GB capacities whereas and SD Class 10 cards are available in 8GB, 16GB and 32GB. Both carry Transcend's Two-year Limited Warranty.
Latest News Posts
- Everything you need to know about Razer's new Blade laptops
- Huawei forges forward with Mate X foldable phone launch
- GoodOffer24 HOT SUMMER SALE: Windows 10 Pro for $12.14
- Apex Legends popularity dives, Twitch views drop 75%
- Square Enix could go big at E3 2019 with FF7 Remake
- Micron 9300 Series Enterprise SSD Review
- Disable DVD Drive as Boot Device
- Tesla Breaks Up With NVIDIA, Announces New Self-Driving Chip
- What would work best for a 24/7 server type computer?
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Review
- BATTLETECH: Urban Warfare Brings 'Mechs to the City on June 4th
- Goblin and Coins 2 (officially) announced
- Athenascope's AI-Powered Highlights Effortlessly Capture Top Gameplay Moments with the Launch of Official Windows App
- Power Up Lahn and Hunt for Rewarding Eggs This Week in Black Desert SEA
- Playrion presents its new game Airlines Manager - Tycoon 2019, world leader in airline simulation games, and announces a continued partnership with the International Air Transport Association (IATA)