Transcend Information, Inc. (Transcendhttp://www.transcend.com.tw/pr/press/images/small_r2.gif), a leading manufacturer of industrial-grade products, has expanded its memory card lineup with 64GB microSD wide temperature solutions to meet the industrial-grade applications. The cards can operate effectively from -40°C to 85°C and are ideal for use in small form factor devices with demanding performance and capacity requirements. By using MLC NAND flash chips and built-in ECC and S.M.A.R.T. functions, Transcend industrial temp microSD Class 10 memory cards ensure reliable data transfer and self-monitoring capability that offer optimum protection.
MLC NAND Flash Embedded for Multiple Industrial-Grade Devices
Manufactured using high-quality MLC flash chips, Transcend industrial-grade microSD cards guarantee superior performance and long-term stability to meet the demanding standards of industrial-grade applications. Compliant with SD Specification Version 3.0 with the combination of the top-of-the-line Class 10 speed rating, the cards provide impressive transfer rates of up to 20MB per second. Thanks to the fast data transfer rates, enhanced reliability and available capacities of up to 64GB, the microSD Class 10 cards are ideal for industrial devices in small form factor such as embedded automation computers, engineering machines, fanless PCs, GPS, military and in-vehicle computing systems, and can endure extreme temperatures between -40°C and 85°C.
In addition to microSD memory cards, Transcend also provides a series of industrial-grade wide temperature SD cards that use high-quality MLC flash chips and are compliant with SD Specification Version 3.0 as well. With a wide flexibility of operating temperature between -40°C and 85°C, Transcend SD cards still offer outstanding compatibility in industry-standard devices, including handheld bar code readers, POS terminals, in-vehicle advertising and entertainment, medical computing, set-top boxes and surveillance systems.
Built-in ECC and S.M.A.R.T. functions for Optimum Protection
To ensure the utmost level of quality, all Transcend industrial-grade products undergo extensive testing in all stages of production. The SD cards and microSD memory cards feature built-in Error Correction Code (ECC) that helps detect and correct potential transfer errors, and S.M.A.R.T. function to efficiently monitor the health conditions of the cards. Additionally, the cards can deliver peak performance under harsh environmental conditions. For instance, they are not only temperature proof, but also waterproof, static proof, X-ray proof and shock proof, offering the optimum protection.
The industrial temperature microSD Class 10 cards are offered in 8GB, 16GB, 32GB and 64GB capacities whereas and SD Class 10 cards are available in 8GB, 16GB and 32GB. Both carry Transcend's Two-year Limited Warranty.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Cyberpunk 2077 on track to release by 2021 with new AAA RPG
- The Witcher 3 is a sales revenue monster
- Titan Quest arrives on consoles
- Switch has highest 12-month install base in US history
- PUBG's 'Event Mode' will have rotating game types and modes
- 1st PCIe slot (x16) only works at x2 with my Aorus 1080Ti...
- ADATA XPG Spectrix D40 RGB DDR4-3000 16GB Review
- (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $12,980
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 non K overclock
- Buy (10 Pieces) Apple iPhone X Brand New Unlocked 64GB $7,490
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit