ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of highperformance DRAM modules and NAND Flash products,today launched the ICFS332 industrial CFast card,which combines the form factor of a CF card with a high speed SATA interface to deliver reliability and secure operation for a wide range of industrial equipment applications.
Utilizing fast SLC NAND Flash, the ICFS332 provides outstanding performance and reliability with sequential read/write speeds up to 560MB/400MB per second and an MTBF (mean time before failure) rating of 2 million hours. Thanks to an industrial-grade operational temperature range of -40°C to 90°C, the ICFS332 enables long term deployment in harsh environments that experience extreme cold and heat.
The ICFS332 uses an industrial-gradeSATAIIIinterfaceand is available in 8GB to 64GBcapacities. It has been designed for a plethora of scenarios. These include energy, automation, surveillance, transportation, networking, medical devices, and much more. The ICFS332employs a full range of advanced technologies, including ECC (error code correction) and S.M.A.R.T. (self-monitoring and reporting technology) for high-reliability data transfer and improved security. It uses wear leveling technology to extend storage longevity, andwith open API (application programming interface) support, the ICFS332 allows customer implementation of intuitive interfaces to easily manage data, monitor storage health, customize features, and integrate web services.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Visceral's Star Wars title may get recycled into online game
- Atari VCS power may be more like Switch than Xbox, PS4
- Cyberpunk 2077 on track to release by 2021 with new AAA RPG
- The Witcher 3 is a sales revenue monster
- Titan Quest arrives on consoles
- Transcend JetDrive 825 SSD Upgrade Kit for MacBook Review
- GA-B85M-D3PH Modded Bios set VCore above 1.2
- 1st PCIe slot (x16) only works at x2 with my Aorus 1080Ti...
- ADATA XPG Spectrix D40 RGB DDR4-3000 16GB Review
- (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $12,980
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit