ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of highperformance DRAM modules and NAND Flash products,today launched the ICFS332 industrial CFast card,which combines the form factor of a CF card with a high speed SATA interface to deliver reliability and secure operation for a wide range of industrial equipment applications.
Utilizing fast SLC NAND Flash, the ICFS332 provides outstanding performance and reliability with sequential read/write speeds up to 560MB/400MB per second and an MTBF (mean time before failure) rating of 2 million hours. Thanks to an industrial-grade operational temperature range of -40°C to 90°C, the ICFS332 enables long term deployment in harsh environments that experience extreme cold and heat.
The ICFS332 uses an industrial-gradeSATAIIIinterfaceand is available in 8GB to 64GBcapacities. It has been designed for a plethora of scenarios. These include energy, automation, surveillance, transportation, networking, medical devices, and much more. The ICFS332employs a full range of advanced technologies, including ECC (error code correction) and S.M.A.R.T. (self-monitoring and reporting technology) for high-reliability data transfer and improved security. It uses wear leveling technology to extend storage longevity, andwith open API (application programming interface) support, the ICFS332 allows customer implementation of intuitive interfaces to easily manage data, monitor storage health, customize features, and integrate web services.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Far Cry 5's new trailer drops, shows off 'The Resistance'
- Bad Company 3 could be joined by new Battlefield set in WWII
- Battlegrounds already has over 1 million playing on Xbox One
- Xbox One X consoles come with PUBG for limited time
- Call of Duty WWII reigns U.S. game sales charts
- Patriot Viper V570 Blackout Gaming Mouse Review
- Cougar Puri TKL Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- OWC Mercury Helios 3 Thunderbolt 3 Enclosure Review
- Mionix Wei Ice Cream Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Unable to use all 3 M.2's for RAID 0
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series