Sharkoon announces the BW9000 series ATX Mid Tower cases. The solid Sharkoon BW9000 ATX Midi Tower scores with its elegant design and impressive functionality. Tool-free installation of nearly all components saves time and allows effortless assembly of individual PC systems. In addition, the BW9000 is well prepared for the installation of professional water cooling systems and offers plenty of space for radiators, bulky CPU cooler and extra-long video cards. Three easily accessible dust filters simplify the cleaning process of the system.
Two pre-installed 140 mm fans hide behind the minimalist front with mesh elements. A 120 mm fan is pre-installed on the rear panel of the Value version. In the Window version a 120 mm LED fan is pre-installed. The indirect spot lighting of the front panel as well as the acrylic side panel of the Window version underlines the tasteful look of the case. The BW9000-W is available in both black and white. The Value version comes with a closed side panel made from metal and is available in black.
Thanks to the broad dimensions and special design of the case interior, the BW9000 provides lots of room for the installation of various components. Tower coolers with a maximum height of up to 16.5 cm can be installed. Due to the modular hard drive management, video cards up to a maximum of 43 cm can be used. The tower offers the possibility to install a total of two radiators for water cooling. The top panel has extra space to attach either a 280 or 360 mm radiator with a total height, including fan, up to 5.5 cm. In the front, a 280 mm radiator with a maximum height of 6.5 cm can be installed. Maximum length for power supplies is 26 cm. Dust filters in the front as well as case bottom are easily removable to facilitate cleaning A dust filter is also installed in the top panel, which can be easily removed thanks to the magnetic fastener. In addition, a useful installation opening for CPU cooler, two water cooling openings and a convenient cable management system with rubberized cable protection is provided.
Two 140 mm fans are pre-installed in the front, on the rear panel of the Value version is a 120 mm fan, while the Window version is equipped with a 120 mm LED fan. Thus, both case versions are already well prepared for powerful yet equally silent cooling of the installed components. To further strengthen internal airflow, the top panel offers space for either up to three 120 mm fans or two 140 mm fans.
End customers will find the Sharkoon BW9000-W (Window version) available immediately for the suggested retail price of 69.90 euros from authorized retailers. The Sharkoon BW9000-V (Value version) is also now available starting at 67.90 euros.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Pre-order Dead Cells now on Switch, receive 20% discount
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate available at this years Evo 2018
- Sony teases 'Tombstone' villain inclusion for Spider-Man PS4
- The Hulk smashes into GTA V with new mod, download available
- Dragon Ball FighterZ for Switch, open beta starts next month
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit