CHERRY, the market leader and expert in mechanical keyboard switches, is introducing a new linear switch with the MX RGB NATURE WHITE, positioned in between the MX BLACK and MX RED with a defined force of 55 grams. The world's leading, uniquely precise Gold Crosspoint technology offers maximum performance and maximum durability. This new switch offers a special transparent casing optimized for uniform illumination and allows a high luminosity of all 16,7 million colours of the RGB spectrum.
With the MX RGB NATURE WHITE, CHERRY presents a further linear switch without a noticeable pressure point. The switch has a defined trigger force of approximately 55 grams. That positions this new switch in between the MX BLACK and MX RED. Both these very successful switch variants have gained traction in the gaming community, among others, and can be found on many award-winning keyboards from CHERRY's partners. With the MX RGB NATURE WHITE, the Auerbach-based company adds another alternative to its over 30-year-old MX portfolio.
Like all CHERRY switches, the MX RGB NATURE WHITE utilises the original Gold Crosspoint technology. This guarantees a constant and lossless input of over 50 million keystrokes. Together with a short bounce time of typically less than one millisecond, this does not only allow precise and lightning-fast entries, but it also assures durability of the switches.
To ensure a uniform illumination of the switch on the keyboard, CHERRY relies on its proven, transparent casing, used for all RGB models. The integrated lens and large scattering surface are optimized for use with an RGB or single colour SMD LEDs. This combination ensures a high luminosity of all 16,7 million colours of the RGB spectrum.
In naming the new switch, CHERRY has consciously opted for the complex designation "MX RGB NATURE WHITE", to further push its linear and natural-looking properties to the foreground. This avoids confusion with the tactile MX WHITE, which is now discontinued from the CHERRY portfolio.
Ducky has secured this brand-new switch as launch partner: the Taiwanese peripheral specialist will install this MX RGB NATURE WHITE in its Shine-5 keyboard, thus enabling this attractive gaming keyboard with CHERRY's latest technology.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Apple CEO: quality AR impossible with today's technology
- GoG slashes epic RPG prices for Witcher's 10th birthday
- Cyberpunk 2077 progressing according to plan, says CDPR
- New South Park game parodies frequent console updates
- IGN have acquired retailer Humble Bundle
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- Seagate To Participate In Consortium Led By Bain Capital Private Equity To Acquire Toshiba Memory Corporation
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard