CHERRY, the market leader and expert in mechanical keyboard switches, is introducing a new linear switch with the MX RGB NATURE WHITE, positioned in between the MX BLACK and MX RED with a defined force of 55 grams. The world's leading, uniquely precise Gold Crosspoint technology offers maximum performance and maximum durability. This new switch offers a special transparent casing optimized for uniform illumination and allows a high luminosity of all 16,7 million colours of the RGB spectrum.
With the MX RGB NATURE WHITE, CHERRY presents a further linear switch without a noticeable pressure point. The switch has a defined trigger force of approximately 55 grams. That positions this new switch in between the MX BLACK and MX RED. Both these very successful switch variants have gained traction in the gaming community, among others, and can be found on many award-winning keyboards from CHERRY's partners. With the MX RGB NATURE WHITE, the Auerbach-based company adds another alternative to its over 30-year-old MX portfolio.
Like all CHERRY switches, the MX RGB NATURE WHITE utilises the original Gold Crosspoint technology. This guarantees a constant and lossless input of over 50 million keystrokes. Together with a short bounce time of typically less than one millisecond, this does not only allow precise and lightning-fast entries, but it also assures durability of the switches.
To ensure a uniform illumination of the switch on the keyboard, CHERRY relies on its proven, transparent casing, used for all RGB models. The integrated lens and large scattering surface are optimized for use with an RGB or single colour SMD LEDs. This combination ensures a high luminosity of all 16,7 million colours of the RGB spectrum.
In naming the new switch, CHERRY has consciously opted for the complex designation "MX RGB NATURE WHITE", to further push its linear and natural-looking properties to the foreground. This avoids confusion with the tactile MX WHITE, which is now discontinued from the CHERRY portfolio.
Ducky has secured this brand-new switch as launch partner: the Taiwanese peripheral specialist will install this MX RGB NATURE WHITE in its Shine-5 keyboard, thus enabling this attractive gaming keyboard with CHERRY's latest technology.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront II campaign will be robust
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard