CHERRY, the market leader and expert in mechanical keyboard switches, is introducing a new linear switch with the MX RGB NATURE WHITE, positioned in between the MX BLACK and MX RED with a defined force of 55 grams. The world's leading, uniquely precise Gold Crosspoint technology offers maximum performance and maximum durability. This new switch offers a special transparent casing optimized for uniform illumination and allows a high luminosity of all 16,7 million colours of the RGB spectrum.
With the MX RGB NATURE WHITE, CHERRY presents a further linear switch without a noticeable pressure point. The switch has a defined trigger force of approximately 55 grams. That positions this new switch in between the MX BLACK and MX RED. Both these very successful switch variants have gained traction in the gaming community, among others, and can be found on many award-winning keyboards from CHERRY's partners. With the MX RGB NATURE WHITE, the Auerbach-based company adds another alternative to its over 30-year-old MX portfolio.
Like all CHERRY switches, the MX RGB NATURE WHITE utilises the original Gold Crosspoint technology. This guarantees a constant and lossless input of over 50 million keystrokes. Together with a short bounce time of typically less than one millisecond, this does not only allow precise and lightning-fast entries, but it also assures durability of the switches.
To ensure a uniform illumination of the switch on the keyboard, CHERRY relies on its proven, transparent casing, used for all RGB models. The integrated lens and large scattering surface are optimized for use with an RGB or single colour SMD LEDs. This combination ensures a high luminosity of all 16,7 million colours of the RGB spectrum.
In naming the new switch, CHERRY has consciously opted for the complex designation "MX RGB NATURE WHITE", to further push its linear and natural-looking properties to the foreground. This avoids confusion with the tactile MX WHITE, which is now discontinued from the CHERRY portfolio.
Ducky has secured this brand-new switch as launch partner: the Taiwanese peripheral specialist will install this MX RGB NATURE WHITE in its Shine-5 keyboard, thus enabling this attractive gaming keyboard with CHERRY's latest technology.
Latest News Posts
- Overwatch's new Paris map is now live on all platforms
- Huawei to unveil its next-gen P30 smartphone on March 26
- Apex Legends second patch arrives, fixes stability, crashes
- Samsung's foldable phone reportedly called Galaxy Fold
- Logitech reintroduces the MX518 gaming mouse for $60
- Far Cry New Dawn Benchmarked: 1080p, 1440p, 4K All Tested
- Supermicro C9Z390-CG-IW (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- BIOSTAR B450GT3 (AMD B450) Motherboard Review
- cpu internal ac/dc load line settings and undervolding?
- LG Innotek Begins Mass Production of 'ToF Module' for Smart Phones
- Puma And The Tetris Company Announce Partnership That Is Sure To Spark Nostalgia
- Embrace Your Dark Side - Daedalic Entertainment Announces New Tactical RPG Iratus: Lord of the Dead
- New Devespresso and Headup Collaboration: 'Vambrace: Cold Soul' Coming Soon to PC & Consoles
- Hadean Integrates Distributed Simulation Technology Powered By Microsoft Azure