RAIDON announced the ST2-TB dual-bay HDD enclosure with Thunderbolt, with the ability to store up to 16 TB. The ST2-TB built-in with two disk configuration modes: RAID 1 (Safe Mode), RAID 0 (Speed Mode), and JBOD (Two Independent Volumes) for you to choose according to your needs.
In this mode, you can install two disks that have different volumes and use them independently.There is no RAID configuration and without special safety or speed differences. You can also use this mode in apply with other STARDOM modules.
The new ST2-TB is equipped with RAID 0 storage mode, which enables user to attain up to 724MB/s read speed with ST2-TB's Thunderbolt transmission interface. Whether it is used for searching and editing photo galleries, or video editing and synthesis, it promises to deliver a smooth and easy operation.
To maximize data protection. Data is written identically to both drive (Mirror) simultaneously. In the event of a drive failure, the second drive will take over. RAID 1 provides the highest level of protection in hard drive storage.
The ST2-TB is a quadruple drive storage enclosure system that supports the latest 3.5" and 2.5" SATA hard drives to deliver high- capacity data storage solutions. Featuring flawless structural design, optimized internal configuration, and a durable aluminum casing to protect your internal drives, the ST2-TB is perfect for creative and highly mobile professionals.
With two ultrafast Thunderbolt 2 ports, you can build a photo studio around iMac and ST2-TB. Or take them with you and import thousands of RAW images on location. Once your photos are on your computer, editing in Aperture is faster and more responsive than before.
ST2-TB's RAID 0 mode lets you quickly browse large image libraries from external storage. So you have instant access to any photo in your library.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Black Ops 4 physical sales down 50% compared WWII
- Mega Man 11 only had around 40 developers in the team
- Fortnite leak showcases a soon to be released gifting system
- A re-introduction into Old School RuneScape: New/Old players
- COD: Black Ops 4 launch day sales on PC up 100% over 2017
- Computer will not turn on.
- Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-OMEGA Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ryzen 1600x, temps, spikes and normal workload
- Which modern Z370 ATX motherboards are most reliable? Seeking advice
- Zombidle: Fun With Surgery Is An Update With A Lot of Guts
- Theia Wallet Announced the 1.0 Version Beta Test, Supports BTC
- Orion Health launches Amadeus CORE to help healthcare sector leverage data analytics and machine learning
- Epson Booth to Feature Partners with latest POS Solutions at Money20/20
- Raybaby announces launch on Amazon