RAIDON announced the ST2-TB dual-bay HDD enclosure with Thunderbolt, with the ability to store up to 16 TB. The ST2-TB built-in with two disk configuration modes: RAID 1 (Safe Mode), RAID 0 (Speed Mode), and JBOD (Two Independent Volumes) for you to choose according to your needs.
In this mode, you can install two disks that have different volumes and use them independently.There is no RAID configuration and without special safety or speed differences. You can also use this mode in apply with other STARDOM modules.
The new ST2-TB is equipped with RAID 0 storage mode, which enables user to attain up to 724MB/s read speed with ST2-TB's Thunderbolt transmission interface. Whether it is used for searching and editing photo galleries, or video editing and synthesis, it promises to deliver a smooth and easy operation.
To maximize data protection. Data is written identically to both drive (Mirror) simultaneously. In the event of a drive failure, the second drive will take over. RAID 1 provides the highest level of protection in hard drive storage.
The ST2-TB is a quadruple drive storage enclosure system that supports the latest 3.5" and 2.5" SATA hard drives to deliver high- capacity data storage solutions. Featuring flawless structural design, optimized internal configuration, and a durable aluminum casing to protect your internal drives, the ST2-TB is perfect for creative and highly mobile professionals.
With two ultrafast Thunderbolt 2 ports, you can build a photo studio around iMac and ST2-TB. Or take them with you and import thousands of RAW images on location. Once your photos are on your computer, editing in Aperture is faster and more responsive than before.
ST2-TB's RAID 0 mode lets you quickly browse large image libraries from external storage. So you have instant access to any photo in your library.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz