SilentiumPC announced the Vero L1 600W power supply. It offers great value and solid performance for system integrators and budget-minded enthusiasts. With continuous power of 600W the unit is intended for single GPU gaming PCs. With dedicated single +12V rail delivering up to 49.6A and two PCI-E 6-pin and 8-pin cables you can power every modern video card available.
Vero's compact housing hides modern platform equipped with high-quality Taiwanese capacitors providing clean and stable power for your system. Five integrated safety features: OVP, SCP, OPP, SIP, UVP ensure safety for the PSU and the components. The unit is also future-proof with full compatibility with Intel Haswell C6/C7 modes and compliance with ErP Lot 2013 directive (< 0.5W in standby mode).
80PLUS Certified efficiency (up to 87%) allowed us to utilize an exceptionally quiet thermally controlled 120mm fan which keeps the noise at minimum possible level even under load.
- Model name: SilentiumPC Vero L1 600W
- Dimensions: 15 cm (W) x 8.6 cm (H) x 16.3 cm (L)
- Net weight: 2.03 kg
- Color: all black
- Standard: ATX12V 2.3
- PFC: active (PF: 0.99)
- ROHS certificate: yes
- Safety certificates: CE, CB, CCC
- MTBF@25°C: 100.000 h
- Efficiency: up to 87% (80 PLUS Standard 230V EU Certified)
- Cables: semi-modular
- Cooling: 1 x 120mm thermally regulated fan
- OVP (Over Voltage Protection)
- SCP (Short Circuit Protection)
- OPP (Over power protection
- SIP (Surge & inrush protection)
- UVP (Under voltage protection)
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Vivo's next smartphone could feature a huge 10GB of RAM
- Ruin the fun in our 'Blockers' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Make a noise for our 'A Quiet Place' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new external GPU: Radeon Pro 580 with 8GB for $699
- Apple's most expensive new MacBook Pro costs an insane $6700
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit