SilentiumPC announced the Vero L1 600W power supply. It offers great value and solid performance for system integrators and budget-minded enthusiasts. With continuous power of 600W the unit is intended for single GPU gaming PCs. With dedicated single +12V rail delivering up to 49.6A and two PCI-E 6-pin and 8-pin cables you can power every modern video card available.
Vero's compact housing hides modern platform equipped with high-quality Taiwanese capacitors providing clean and stable power for your system. Five integrated safety features: OVP, SCP, OPP, SIP, UVP ensure safety for the PSU and the components. The unit is also future-proof with full compatibility with Intel Haswell C6/C7 modes and compliance with ErP Lot 2013 directive (< 0.5W in standby mode).
80PLUS Certified efficiency (up to 87%) allowed us to utilize an exceptionally quiet thermally controlled 120mm fan which keeps the noise at minimum possible level even under load.
- Model name: SilentiumPC Vero L1 600W
- Dimensions: 15 cm (W) x 8.6 cm (H) x 16.3 cm (L)
- Net weight: 2.03 kg
- Color: all black
- Standard: ATX12V 2.3
- PFC: active (PF: 0.99)
- ROHS certificate: yes
- Safety certificates: CE, CB, CCC
- [email protected]°C: 100.000 h
- Efficiency: up to 87% (80 PLUS Standard 230V EU Certified)
- Cables: semi-modular
- Cooling: 1 x 120mm thermally regulated fan
- OVP (Over Voltage Protection)
- SCP (Short Circuit Protection)
- OPP (Over power protection
- SIP (Surge & inrush protection)
- UVP (Under voltage protection)