Phanteks' Enthoo Evolv ATX has gained popularity in the watercooling community with it's innovative design and expansion flexibilities. Today, Phanteks is proud to announce the availability of a new color addition to the Enthoo Evolv ATX, the Galaxy Silver.
Like the EVOLV, the EVOLV ATX retains the full 3mm thick aluminum outer panels with the quick release system. The EVOLV
ATX features a 4 color changeable power LED.
With the EVOLV series ranging from Mini-ITX to Micro-ATX, the EVOLV ATX will feature a large interior to support full ATX. A innovative top radiator bracket to allow easy installation of the radiator and/or fans.
The EVOLV ATX now comes with the all new HDD mounting system and includes 3x modular HDD bracket (PH-HDDKT_02). The EVOLV ATX is designed with
watercooling in mind. Multiple reservoir and pump mounting locations, as well as storage capacity, the Enthoo EVOLV ATX will satisfy any pc builder looking for a design that doesn't sacrifice features.
"Features such as being very versatile, having a spacious and clean interior and of course making it very easy to build watercooling
systems is what the Enthoo Series is all about." - Boon Tuoh Khor
Unleash Unlimited Possibilities
Latest News Posts
- Digital-only Xbox One has 1TB HDD, includes three games
- Epic won't let 'crappy games' on its store
- Steam's library UI is getting a makeover
- Google Stadia's save sharing feature is revolutionary
- Games titan Tencent earns $45 billion in 2018
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- ASUS Prime X-470 Pro very long POST / Windows boot time
- Logitech G603 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Aorus master or stutter master?
- Getting SSD to boot
- LoanCare, a ServiceLink Company, Announces New Chief Information Officer
- Giada Adds AMD Ryzen-Powered DM6 To High-Performance Signage Player Series
- Slay Time - Hack and Slash MMORPG Guardians of Ember Enters Open Beta
- Nokia Commits US$750K to Support the Work of the Internet Engineering Task Force
- The global installed base of airport asset tracking systems will reach 0.4 million units in 2023