Phanteks' Enthoo Evolv ATX has gained popularity in the watercooling community with it's innovative design and expansion flexibilities. Today, Phanteks is proud to announce the availability of a new color addition to the Enthoo Evolv ATX, the Galaxy Silver.
Like the EVOLV, the EVOLV ATX retains the full 3mm thick aluminum outer panels with the quick release system. The EVOLV
ATX features a 4 color changeable power LED.
With the EVOLV series ranging from Mini-ITX to Micro-ATX, the EVOLV ATX will feature a large interior to support full ATX. A innovative top radiator bracket to allow easy installation of the radiator and/or fans.
The EVOLV ATX now comes with the all new HDD mounting system and includes 3x modular HDD bracket (PH-HDDKT_02). The EVOLV ATX is designed with
watercooling in mind. Multiple reservoir and pump mounting locations, as well as storage capacity, the Enthoo EVOLV ATX will satisfy any pc builder looking for a design that doesn't sacrifice features.
"Features such as being very versatile, having a spacious and clean interior and of course making it very easy to build watercooling
systems is what the Enthoo Series is all about." - Boon Tuoh Khor
Unleash Unlimited Possibilities
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Team Fortress 2 blends with Jurassic Park in new update
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild compared on Switch and PC @ 4K
- Qualcomm unveils its new Snapdragon 636 processor
- Analogue's Super Nt will play every SNES game at 1080p
- Surface Book 2 announced: GTX 1060, 17-hour battery life
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz