Jonsbo announces the UMX3 micro-ATX chassis. With the UMX3 we present an appealing case for customers who are looking to install a powerful system based on a Micro-ATX board. The high-quality case features a timeless design with a very attractive, classic exterior that blends harmoniously into any interior style. The UMX3 can easily be equipped with ATX power supplies. In addition, four PCI expansion slots for the installation of VGA- or sound-cards are available. In spite of the compact dimensions, large CPU-coolers and long VGA-cards can be fitted inside the case.
The Mini-Tower combines a steel chassis for maximum stability with an extravagant designed exterior, where the smooth curves of the case will automatically draw attention. The exterior hull of the UMX3 is made of 2 mm strong, high-quality aluminum. The interior of the UMX3 has been designed for maximum compatibility. The power supply is mounted behind the case front on a specially designed frame. The power supply is looped to the rear of the case. The hard disks are mounted at the bottom of the chassis.
Micro-ATX or Mini-ITX motherboards can be installed; 4 PCI expansion slots are available at the rear for the installation of appropriate cards. The UMX3 can be equipped with CPU coolers of up to 163 mm in height, as well as VGA cards with a maximum installation length of 320 mm.
A HDD-cage is located at the bottom of the case, which can hold up to three 2.5 inch drives. Another 2.5 inch or a 3.5 inch HDD can be installed on the bottom plate. Externally, 2 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0 as well as HD audio connectors are available.
The UMX3 in black and silver is now available in stores. The MSRP for the windowless variant is 119.99 Euro (incl. 19% VAT). In addition, a version with an acrylic side panel is available. The MSRP for this is 124.99 Euro (incl. 19% VAT).
Technical data UMX3:
- Form factor: Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
- Installation options for HDD/SSD: 1 x 3.5 inch, 3 x 2.5 inch or 4 x 2.5 inch
- Case fan (top): 1 x 140 mm
- Case fan (rear): 1 x 120 mm (optional)
- PCI-expansion slots: 4
- Height: approx. 365 mm
- Width: approx. 188 mm
- Depth: approx. 358 mm
- Material: Aluminum, steel
- Max. length of VGA cards: 320 mm
- Max. height of CPU-coolers: 163 mm
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- PUBG released on iOS and Android in the US
- NVIDIA teases 'future generation GPU architectures' at GDC
- Kingdome Come: Deliverance mod brings 'Ultimate Realism'
- Hunt: Showdown displayed in the amazing CRYENGINE V demo
- God of War could be the best looking game on the PS4 Pro
- TRENDnet Four Channel DVR Kit Review
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- CalDigit AV Pro 2 USB-C Storage Hub 3TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit