Jonsbo announces the UMX3 micro-ATX chassis. With the UMX3 we present an appealing case for customers who are looking to install a powerful system based on a Micro-ATX board. The high-quality case features a timeless design with a very attractive, classic exterior that blends harmoniously into any interior style. The UMX3 can easily be equipped with ATX power supplies. In addition, four PCI expansion slots for the installation of VGA- or sound-cards are available. In spite of the compact dimensions, large CPU-coolers and long VGA-cards can be fitted inside the case.
The Mini-Tower combines a steel chassis for maximum stability with an extravagant designed exterior, where the smooth curves of the case will automatically draw attention. The exterior hull of the UMX3 is made of 2 mm strong, high-quality aluminum. The interior of the UMX3 has been designed for maximum compatibility. The power supply is mounted behind the case front on a specially designed frame. The power supply is looped to the rear of the case. The hard disks are mounted at the bottom of the chassis.
Micro-ATX or Mini-ITX motherboards can be installed; 4 PCI expansion slots are available at the rear for the installation of appropriate cards. The UMX3 can be equipped with CPU coolers of up to 163 mm in height, as well as VGA cards with a maximum installation length of 320 mm.
A HDD-cage is located at the bottom of the case, which can hold up to three 2.5 inch drives. Another 2.5 inch or a 3.5 inch HDD can be installed on the bottom plate. Externally, 2 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0 as well as HD audio connectors are available.
The UMX3 in black and silver is now available in stores. The MSRP for the windowless variant is 119.99 Euro (incl. 19% VAT). In addition, a version with an acrylic side panel is available. The MSRP for this is 124.99 Euro (incl. 19% VAT).
Technical data UMX3:
- Form factor: Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
- Installation options for HDD/SSD: 1 x 3.5 inch, 3 x 2.5 inch or 4 x 2.5 inch
- Case fan (top): 1 x 140 mm
- Case fan (rear): 1 x 120 mm (optional)
- PCI-expansion slots: 4
- Height: approx. 365 mm
- Width: approx. 188 mm
- Depth: approx. 358 mm
- Material: Aluminum, steel
- Max. length of VGA cards: 320 mm
- Max. height of CPU-coolers: 163 mm
Latest News Posts
- Join the fight in our 'Alita: Battle Angel' Blu-ray giveaway
- Bloodborne is getting its very own physical vinyl soundtrack
- Eddie Murphy might be come back to stand-up comedy for $70m
- The Witcher TV show will NEVER adapt the video games
- 'Holy Grail' of computer science found in Quantum Computing
- AMD Ryzen 7 3700X: RTX 2080 Ti NVLink vs. GTX 1080 Ti SLI
- AORUS motherboard: all the fans stop for few seconds after POST
- AROUS motherboard: fans stop after boot for few seconds
- Kingston KC2000 High-Performance NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock X570 Taichi (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- Nowhere Prophet out now on Steam
- Soul Searching is coming to Nintendo Switch in 2019!
- Batter Up! Metalhead Software to Launch Super Mega Baseball 2: Ultimate Edition on Nintendo Switch July 25
- Represent Your Identity and New Ideas with .id Domain Name
- Asmodee Digital Reveals Pandemic's Announcement Trailer, Launch Date and Price