ADATA Technology Co., Ltd., the world's leading brand in memory modules, today announced a major strategic move towards deeper investment and involvement in Apple-compatible products. The Apple Series announcement coincides with the launch this week of three ADATA products for Apple devices: i-Memory UE710 USB 3.0 Flash drive, i-Memory SD Card, and UC350 Type-C USB 3.1 OTG Flash drive. ADATA has developed several patented technologies that are being applied in Apple-related products and is leveraging extensive research capabilities as part of this new focus. Based on its strong track record in memory and storage, ADATA plans to integrate existing proficiencies in future innovations to benefit Apple users. Notable areas include advanced storage expansion, rapid device charging, and products that make the most of proprietary Apple Lightning connectors and emerging USB Type-C. With a series of products dedicated to Apple platforms, ADATA expects to deliver exciting new innovations to customers while promoting long-term business growth.
The UE710 USB 3.0 Flash drive features a dual connector design, combining Apple Lightning and USB 3.0. It offers super-convenient data transfer and backup between mobile iOS devices such as iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch and Mac or Windows PC. UE710 greatly reduces data transfer wait times, which is significant when handling large media files and especially useful wherever internet access to cloud storage is not available. UE710 provides the best solution for expanding storage on iOS devices that do not support memory cards. It comes with the free i-Memory app, which offers user-friendly content management features. UE710 supports approximately 40 file formats, including Ultra HD 4K video and professional RAW photo files, all with near-instant access. It is available in snow white and black/silver color schemes, and 32GB, 64GB, and 128GB capacities.
The i-Memory SD Card is designed exclusively for MacBook Air storage expansion, built using the same high-grade MLC Flash memory used in best-selling ADATA SSDs. Extremely light and portable, the i-Memory SD Card acts as speedy storage expansion much like a secondary SSD. It is the lightest accessory of its kind currently available and delivers read/write speeds of 95MB/s and 60MB/s. Its ultra-slim profile fits MacBook Air perfectly, with a complimentary design that makes sure connected MacBook Airs retain their sleek and streamlined look. It is simple to use (plug n play), allowing users to easily back up and share photos and videos of the highest fidelity with up to 256GB capacity.
The UC350 Flash drive incorporates the USB Type-C interface, which features a smaller connector compared to USB Type-A. The biggest advantage of USB Type-C is its reversible plug, which makes it more intuitive to use by minimizing the need to check connector alignment. For maximum convenience, the Type-C connector is embedded in a Type-A plug, so both are accessible. UC350 supports USB 3.1 protocols which exceed USB 3.0 performance. The drive offers data transfer freedom between iOS, Android, MacBook, and Windows PC at ultra-fast 100MB/s read and 30MB/s write. UC350 is available in up to 64GB capacity.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Bethesda pursues long-lasting relationship with Nintendo
- PUBG devs may be squeezed out of Battle Royale market
- Windows Store being re-branded as Microsoft Store
- Blizzard announces full Overwatch League teams
- NieR: Automata shipped and sold over 2 million copies
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM