Independent developer Fatshark proudly announced today that Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide , the epic co-operative action combat adventure set in the End Times of the iconic Warhammer world, is available today on Standard and Collector's editions on Windows PC via Steam, Humble Store, Greenman Gaming, and Gamersgate. In Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide , players take control of one of five playable characters (Witch Hunter, Waywatcher, Empire Soldier, Dwarf Ranger or Bright Wizard) to work together cooperatively as they find themselves fighting hordes of Skaven in the besieged city of Ubersreik.
"After over two years of development, we are excited to launch Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide on PC", said Martin Wahlund, CEO of Fatshark. "We've been blown away by the positive feedback from the over 140,000 gamers who have purchased the pre-order to enjoy Vermintide's fast and furious cooperative action".
In Vermintide , the city of Ubersreik is under siege as players select from a band of five heroes with different play-styles and abilities, all equipped with unique gear and personalities. Working together cooperatively, players must use their individual attributes to survive an apocalyptic invasion from hordes of relentless, power hungry Skaven, across a range of environments stretching from the top of the Magnus Tower to the bowels of the Under Empire.
To see you the cinematic launch trailer visit:
Available on Steam today, Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide is available in a standard edition for $29.99 / €27.99 / £22.99 and a Collector's edition for $44.99 / €39.99 / £33.99 that includes the official Soundtrack by award-winning composer Jesper Kyd, wallpapers, an Ubersreik Map, behind the scenes pack containing all developer diaries and exclusive in-game items including 5 Exclusive Hats (1 for each Hero) and 2 Prestige Trinkets. To purchase the Standard or Collector's Edition visit: http://store.steampowered.com/app/235540/
Vermintide is scheduled for release in Q1 2016, for the Xbox One, all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft via the [email protected] self-publishing program, and PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system.
Visit the website: https://www.vermintide.com
Follow us on Twitter: https://www. Twitter.com/vermintidegame
Like us on Facebook: https://www.Facebook.com/vermintide
Latest News Posts
- Castle Crashers smashes its way onto PS4 and Nintendo Switch
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider FINALLY receives RTX/DLSS patch
- Halo: Master Chief Collection has UNCAPPED frame rate on PC
- Remedy teases new RTX filled trailer of Control at GDC 2019
- Nightdive teases 20-minute video of System Shock remake
- ASUS RT-AX88U Wi-Fi 6 Router Review
- MSI GeForce GTX 1660 GAMING X & VENTUS XS Review
- Halloween 4K Blu-ray Review
- GA-Z68X-UD5-B3 (VT-D Support)
- ASUS Zenith Extreme Alpha (AMD X399) Motherboard Review
- Killing Floor: Double Feature Coming May 21, 2019 to PlayStation Store and Game Retailers Near You
- Critically acclaimed retro platformer The Messenger hits PlayStation 4 today
- OMG Zombies! to invade Nintendo Switch on the 26th March!
- LEGO DC Super-Villains Releases Batman: The Animated Series Level Pack
- Super Crome: Bullet Purgatory Enters the Steam Early Access Atmosphere Today