Independent developer Fatshark proudly announced today that Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide , the epic co-operative action combat adventure set in the End Times of the iconic Warhammer world, is available today on Standard and Collector's editions on Windows PC via Steam, Humble Store, Greenman Gaming, and Gamersgate. In Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide , players take control of one of five playable characters (Witch Hunter, Waywatcher, Empire Soldier, Dwarf Ranger or Bright Wizard) to work together cooperatively as they find themselves fighting hordes of Skaven in the besieged city of Ubersreik.
"After over two years of development, we are excited to launch Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide on PC", said Martin Wahlund, CEO of Fatshark. "We've been blown away by the positive feedback from the over 140,000 gamers who have purchased the pre-order to enjoy Vermintide's fast and furious cooperative action".
In Vermintide , the city of Ubersreik is under siege as players select from a band of five heroes with different play-styles and abilities, all equipped with unique gear and personalities. Working together cooperatively, players must use their individual attributes to survive an apocalyptic invasion from hordes of relentless, power hungry Skaven, across a range of environments stretching from the top of the Magnus Tower to the bowels of the Under Empire.
To see you the cinematic launch trailer visit:
Available on Steam today, Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide is available in a standard edition for $29.99 / €27.99 / £22.99 and a Collector's edition for $44.99 / €39.99 / £33.99 that includes the official Soundtrack by award-winning composer Jesper Kyd, wallpapers, an Ubersreik Map, behind the scenes pack containing all developer diaries and exclusive in-game items including 5 Exclusive Hats (1 for each Hero) and 2 Prestige Trinkets. To purchase the Standard or Collector's Edition visit: http://store.steampowered.com/app/235540/
Vermintide is scheduled for release in Q1 2016, for the Xbox One, all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft via the ID@Xbox self-publishing program, and PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system.
Visit the website: https://www.vermintide.com
Follow us on Twitter: https://www. Twitter.com/vermintidegame
Like us on Facebook: https://www.Facebook.com/vermintide
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Epic Games teams with Funko for Fortnite Pop! figurines
- Samsung's next-gen foldable smartphone to launch early 2019
- Microsoft teases 'all-new Xbox hardware' at Gamescom 2018
- TSMC expecting Q4 2018 growth from next-gen GPUs from NVIDIA
- Borderlands 3 may still be a ways off
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit