ASUS Marine Cool Concept Motherboard Utilizes Breakthrough Innovations in Materials-Ceramic and Metal-for Exceptional Cooling
ASUS, the world's leading producer of motherboards, has unveiled its new Marine Cool concept motherboard. Eschewing traditional materials, this motherboard boasts a revolutionary technology-dubbed the Ceramic-Metal Thermal Module-that utilizes two different materials (ceramics and metals) to double cooling efficiency and thus allow it to work even in the most demanding of usage environments like high humidity and heat. Sporting a color scheme with gun-metal gray and metallic military-green highlights, together with a heatsink styled after a rugged military armored vehicle (symbolizing sturdiness and reliability), the overall design exudes a feeling of military-grade technology and reliability. Additionally, this motherboard features Onboard UPS-a built-in polymer battery for extra backup power and a server-standard Failover Memory design to help sustain system boot-up.
Aerospace-grade Thermal Dissipating Technology
The ASUS Marine Cool motherboard features a unique design that incorporates advanced thermal innovations in the utilization of ceramics and metals. On the front of the motherboard, a metal heatpipe module provides exceptional heat transference and dissipation for core components. Located on the back of the motherboard and set flush with the PCB, the Ceramic Backplate makes full use of a revolutionary micro-porous ceramic technology to provide a larger surface area-helping to effectively convey heat from the motherboard PCB and deliver highly effective heat dissipation. Together, this revolutionary thermal design is able to improve thermal efficiency by up to 2 times!
Onboard UPS for Sustained Power and Protection
The Marine Cool motherboard also features Onboard UPS-a built-in polymer battery that serves as an extra backup power supply that activates when a power failure is detected. This helps to avert damage dealt to onboard components, loss of critical files and data corruption due to inconsistent and fluctuating power caused during unexpected blackouts.
To provide even further support for operation sustainability, the server-standard Failover Memory design on the Marine Cool motherboard utilizes built-in memory to help continue system boot-up in the event of errors to add-on memory. When the PC is switched on, Failover Memory guarantees that the system will boot, regardless of incompatible or faulty memory.
Latest News Posts
- Capcom sell limited-edition classic Mega Man 2/X cartridges
- Intel increases 905P Optane SSD capacities to 1.5TB
- Soulcalibur VI trailer reveals Raphael, Prelude to Madness
- Delve into madness with new Call of Cthulhu gameplay trailer
- Diablo III for Switch: confirmed no inclusion of Link gear
- ASUS Garage Mod AIO Gaming Rig: 8700K TITAN X 3440x1440
- DLink HD Wi-Fi Camera 8300LH Review
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Review: No Seriously, Just Buy It
- can not find WIIFI driver
- Qsan XN3002T Two-Bay NAS Review
- Kensington Unveils LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dual 4K Dock with K-Fob Smart Lock
- Crashbots is coming to Steam on the 9th of October!
- Linksys Launches High Performance, Enterprise-grade Cloud Networking Management For SMB Networks Without Licensing Fees
- BIOSTAR Presents Professional Crypto Mining Motherboards
- Animoca Brands partners with OpenST Limited to develop blockchain-powered games