ASUS Marine Cool Concept Motherboard Utilizes Breakthrough Innovations in Materials-Ceramic and Metal-for Exceptional Cooling
ASUS, the world's leading producer of motherboards, has unveiled its new Marine Cool concept motherboard. Eschewing traditional materials, this motherboard boasts a revolutionary technology-dubbed the Ceramic-Metal Thermal Module-that utilizes two different materials (ceramics and metals) to double cooling efficiency and thus allow it to work even in the most demanding of usage environments like high humidity and heat. Sporting a color scheme with gun-metal gray and metallic military-green highlights, together with a heatsink styled after a rugged military armored vehicle (symbolizing sturdiness and reliability), the overall design exudes a feeling of military-grade technology and reliability. Additionally, this motherboard features Onboard UPS-a built-in polymer battery for extra backup power and a server-standard Failover Memory design to help sustain system boot-up.
Aerospace-grade Thermal Dissipating Technology
The ASUS Marine Cool motherboard features a unique design that incorporates advanced thermal innovations in the utilization of ceramics and metals. On the front of the motherboard, a metal heatpipe module provides exceptional heat transference and dissipation for core components. Located on the back of the motherboard and set flush with the PCB, the Ceramic Backplate makes full use of a revolutionary micro-porous ceramic technology to provide a larger surface area-helping to effectively convey heat from the motherboard PCB and deliver highly effective heat dissipation. Together, this revolutionary thermal design is able to improve thermal efficiency by up to 2 times!
Onboard UPS for Sustained Power and Protection
The Marine Cool motherboard also features Onboard UPS-a built-in polymer battery that serves as an extra backup power supply that activates when a power failure is detected. This helps to avert damage dealt to onboard components, loss of critical files and data corruption due to inconsistent and fluctuating power caused during unexpected blackouts.
To provide even further support for operation sustainability, the server-standard Failover Memory design on the Marine Cool motherboard utilizes built-in memory to help continue system boot-up in the event of errors to add-on memory. When the PC is switched on, Failover Memory guarantees that the system will boot, regardless of incompatible or faulty memory.
Latest News Posts
- EVGA reveal the DG-7 mid-tower gaming PC case range
- GIGABYTE announces Aorus K9 optical switch gaming keyboard
- Samsung might have accidentally teased foldable Galaxy X
- Uber taps Volvo, adds 24,000 self-driving cars to its gang
- Uber updates app with 'Live Location' functionality
- Intel 15.X series Raid Rom compatible with X99??
- Intel Optane SSD 900P 280GB & 480GB AIC NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- p8z77-v Deluxe won't boot after new install of Win 10
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Collector's Edition Unboxed
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ