ASUS Marine Cool Concept Motherboard Utilizes Breakthrough Innovations in Materials-Ceramic and Metal-for Exceptional Cooling
ASUS, the world's leading producer of motherboards, has unveiled its new Marine Cool concept motherboard. Eschewing traditional materials, this motherboard boasts a revolutionary technology-dubbed the Ceramic-Metal Thermal Module-that utilizes two different materials (ceramics and metals) to double cooling efficiency and thus allow it to work even in the most demanding of usage environments like high humidity and heat. Sporting a color scheme with gun-metal gray and metallic military-green highlights, together with a heatsink styled after a rugged military armored vehicle (symbolizing sturdiness and reliability), the overall design exudes a feeling of military-grade technology and reliability. Additionally, this motherboard features Onboard UPS-a built-in polymer battery for extra backup power and a server-standard Failover Memory design to help sustain system boot-up.
Aerospace-grade Thermal Dissipating Technology
The ASUS Marine Cool motherboard features a unique design that incorporates advanced thermal innovations in the utilization of ceramics and metals. On the front of the motherboard, a metal heatpipe module provides exceptional heat transference and dissipation for core components. Located on the back of the motherboard and set flush with the PCB, the Ceramic Backplate makes full use of a revolutionary micro-porous ceramic technology to provide a larger surface area-helping to effectively convey heat from the motherboard PCB and deliver highly effective heat dissipation. Together, this revolutionary thermal design is able to improve thermal efficiency by up to 2 times!
Onboard UPS for Sustained Power and Protection
The Marine Cool motherboard also features Onboard UPS-a built-in polymer battery that serves as an extra backup power supply that activates when a power failure is detected. This helps to avert damage dealt to onboard components, loss of critical files and data corruption due to inconsistent and fluctuating power caused during unexpected blackouts.
To provide even further support for operation sustainability, the server-standard Failover Memory design on the Marine Cool motherboard utilizes built-in memory to help continue system boot-up in the event of errors to add-on memory. When the PC is switched on, Failover Memory guarantees that the system will boot, regardless of incompatible or faulty memory.
Latest News Posts
- Detroit: Become Human sells 2 million+ units since May 2018
- Project Stream testers get free copy of AC: Odyssey
- Google's Project Stream is the future of gaming
- EA folds Battlefront II into its subscription services
- Red Dead Online microtransactions are live
- ASRock Z370 Extreme 4 and Intel AC 9260 WiFi card
- Areca ARC-8050U3 USB-C RAID DAS Review
- New Mobo and my W10 Install?
- G-Technology GDrive Pro SSD 3.84TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- HyperX Savage EXO Portable SSD Review
- Symbaroum: Yndaros - The Darkest Star expansion Released Today
- Enjoy the Winter Season of R.O.H.A.N.: Blood Feud
- Warlords Awakening release surprises for Christmas
- The Switchblade Christmas Update Is Out Now
- Great Britain & Ireland DLC Out Now For Railway Empire