NEC Display Solutions of America, a leading provider of commercial LCD display and projector solutions, today announced the MultiSync E203Wi-BK wide-screen desktop monitor with LED backlighting. This feature-rich display gives corporate and small-to-medium-sized business users a key tool to enhance productivity. The LCD display features a high-performance AH-IPS panel, which provides wide viewing angles, outstanding color consistency and image accuracy. It also includes DisplayPort for added connectivity options, as well as a full-function ergonomic stand.
In addition, the E203Wi display radiates less heat, uses less packaging and utilizes more recycled plastics in its production. Mercury-free LED backlighting improves energy efficiency, reducing power consumption by nearly a third compared to its predecessor, while enabling easy transport and a slim design for saving valuable desk space. The monitor also is compliant with ENERGY STAR 6.0; and includes ECO Mode and carbon footprint meter tools.
"Businesses, regardless of size, are looking for high-performance monitors that save them money," said Kevin Christopherson, Director of Product Marketing for Desktop Displays at NEC Display Solutions. "The E203Wi display delivers an outstanding set of features, is environmentally friendly and comes at an affordable price."
The E203Wi also features an attachment point for an optional mount to hold thin and zero client devices, giving businesses more options for their work environments. The optional mount will be available shortly through NEC Display Solutions.
The E203Wi-BK display includes the following features:
- 20-inch, 16:9, LED-backlit LCD wide-screen panel
- Fully ergonomic stand with height, pivot, tilt and swivel adjustability
- 1600 x 900 native resolution
- DisplayPort, VGA and DVI-D connectivity
- Compatibility with NEC's NaViSet Administrator asset management system
- Intelligent Power Manager (IPM), off timer and ambient light sensor that automatically dims the screen to further reduce energy consumption
- ENERGY STAR 6.0 compliance
- ECO Mode and carbon footprint meter
The E203Wi-BK will be available in October 2015 at an estimated street price of $179, and ships with a standard three-year parts and labor warranty, including the backlight. For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Google Maps update notifys you to get off at next stop
- Ataribox will open pre-orders this Thursday
- Uber challenged, Taxify launches in Sydney Australia
- Microsoft release 4K Streaming update for Xbox One X/S
- Intel reportedly slashing budget to 'Intel Inside' marketing
- Mionix Wei Ice Cream Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Buy Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus New 64GB SM-G955UZKAXAA $824
- Unable to use all 3 M.2's for RAID 0
- AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition Drivers Detailed
- 2 GPU on AB350 Gaming K4
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series