Information on Intel's upcoming lineup of Penryn based mobile processors has surfaced today thanks to the folks over at Dailytech.
It's expected we'll see these chips officially unveiled very early into the new year (possibly at CES 2008), and it would appear that five models will become available to cater towards notebooks ranging from the budget to high-end market. No doubt Apple will be sure to get in on the action with their MacBook Pro series as well. The lineup shapes up like so :-
More info here.
Last updated: Sep 7, 2019 at 02:36 pm CDT
- Intel cancels 10nm on desktop, 14nm to hold out until 2022?!
- Intel multi-GPU tech: if done right, could hurt AMD and NVIDIA
- Mobile is the apple of Activision's eye: 'It's our leading platform'
- New Intel 10980XE review shows AMD Ryzen 9 3900X may actually stomp it
- Intel struggles continue to ryze: Samsung to help Intel make CPUs