As many of you would now know, Palit recently entered the motherboard industry with some budget oriented motherboards designed for the AMD platform. Today they expand their lineup with a couple of new boards based around NVIDIA's MCP73 line for Intel LGA775, these being the N73V with integrated GeForce 7050 GPU, and N73PV with integrated GeForce 7100 GPU.
Palit Microsystems, the leading PC components manufacturer, today presents Nvidia's MCP73 line of chipsets - N73V and N73PV. These two motherboard art pieces are Nvidia's first line of integrated graphics solutions for Intel platforms. Do you always feel the embedded graphics of your Intel platform doesn't work on 3D game or cannot satisfy your request towards digital home life? Now, it is time to change the myth.
With built in GeForce 7050, Palit N73V provides you immersive experiences on the latest application and 3D games. You may also enjoy Windows Aero features such as Flip 3D, taskbar preview, etc. For your digital home life, Palit N73PV with the embedded GeForce 7100 mGPU creates brings playback ability of HDCP protected digital content directly from the PC to high-definition televisions and other display.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Netflix adds 'skip Trump joke' button for Seth Meyer comedy special
- Next-gen Splinter Cell game could be revealed at The Game Awards 2019
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake demo gets leaked, intro footage revealed
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake leaks hint at PC port
- ASRock unveils new TRX40 motherboards for AMD's new Ryzen Threadripper