Mindfactory data: AMD is outselling and smashing Intel 87% to just 13%

AMD is utterly destroying Intel with Mindfactory's new numbers: 87% to just 13%

@anthony256
Published Mon, Jun 8 2020 9:23 PM CDT   |   Updated Mon, Oct 19 2020 8:19 PM CDT

AMD has completely disrupted Intel's reign on the CPU market, with German tech retailer Mindfactory releasing some rather eye-opening sales numbers.

According to their sales for first week of June 2020, there have been 5270 AMD Ryzen processors sold, compared to just 770 processors by Intel. This means that AMD has 87.25% of sales for the first week of June, leaving Intel just 12.75%. The most popular CPU sold was the Ryzen 5 3600, followed by the Ryzen 7 3700X.

Mindfactory data: AMD is outselling and smashing Intel 87% to just 13% 03 | TweakTown.com
VIEW GALLERY - 2 IMAGES

Hell, the top 7 most popular CPUs sold are AMD Ryzen -- with the Intel Core i7-9700K breaking it up, then it's back to AMD Ryzen again before Intel can get three in a row with its Core i9-9900K, Core i5-9600K, and Core i7-10700K.

The big question is: what are you running in your gaming PC?

Buy at Amazon

AMD Ryzen 5 3600X 6-Core, 12-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor (AMD Ryzen 5 3600X)

TodayYesterday7 days ago30 days ago
$234.99$209.09$209.09
* Prices last scanned on 10/24/2020 at 7:16 pm CDT - prices may not be accurate, click links above for the latest price. We may earn an affiliate commission.

Anthony is a long time PC enthusiast with a passion of hate for games built around consoles. FPS gaming since the pre-Quake days, where you were insulted if you used a mouse to aim, he has been addicted to gaming and hardware ever since. Working in IT retail for 10 years gave him great experience with custom-built PCs. His addiction to GPU tech is unwavering.

Related Tags

Newsletter Subscription
Latest News
View More News
Latest Reviews
View More Reviews
Latest Articles
View More Articles