CES 2020 - AMD debuted their mid-range Radeon RX 5600 XT graphics card at CES 2020, and while NVIDIA didn't return fire... EVGA did, kinda.
EVGA debuted their new GeForce RTX 2060 KO and GeForce RTX 2060 KO Ultra graphics cards, with the RTX 2060 KO priced at $279 -- the same price as the new Radeon RX 5600 XT. EVGA's new GeForce RTX 2060 KO graphics card has a reference GPU clock of 1680MHz, and 6GB of GDDR6 at 14Gbps.
The slightly higher-end RTX 2060 KO Ultra has a higher GPU clock of 1755MHz, and is $20 more at $299. EVGA is offering a $20 rebate on these cards right now, so their original prices are $299 and $319 respectively. Both cards will be launching on January 13, rocking a dual-fan cooler and single 8-pin PCIe power connector.
Last updated: Jan 13, 2020 at 06:11 am CST
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080: August 2020 reveal, launch at Computex 2020
- NVIDIA jebaits AMD, drops GeForce RTX 2060 to $299 to battle 5600 XT
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080/3080 Ti: more VRAM, way faster and CHEAPER?!
- NVIDIA Ampere: GeForce RTX 3080 Ti is 40% faster than RTX 2080 Ti
- PowerColor Radeon RX 5600 XT Red Devil, Red Dragon detailed
- > NEXT STORY: MSI Optix MAG251RX: 24.5-inch 1080p 240Hz esports monitor announced
- < PREVIOUS STORY: GIGABYTE debuts new gaming monitors at CES: 1440p 165Hz, and more