Rockstar Games will break the gaming world when it launches Grand Theft Auto 6, something that I broke the news on all the way back in February 2015.
But now, we're hearing about where Grand Theft Auto 6 will be set, with rumors flying that Rockstar will set GTA 6 somewhere like South America. The news on Grand Theft Auto 6 is coming from Rockstar sending out Christmas presents to their staff... and some eagle-eyed readers.
One of the Rockstar Games employees posted their present on Twitter, with a bunch of badges that include Rockstar logos on top of the Jamaican and Colombian flags. This has led people to believe that Grand Theft Auto 6 could take place in both South America and Colombia.
Last updated: Dec 26, 2019 at 06:11 am CST
- Grand Theft Auto IV is returning to Steam, but with no multiplayer
- Grand Theft Auto 6 trailer could drop soon, according to fresh rumors
- Grand Theft Auto 6 rumored for Fall 2021: misses PS5, new Xbox launch
- GTA 6 listed for 2020 release by retailer Gameware, probably fake
- Rockstar co-founder Dan Houser is leaving in March 2020
- > NEXT STORY: Xbox Series X rumor: launching November 22 for $499
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Intel Xe DG1 teased: 96 EUs, 768 shaders in Tiger Lake CPU