I still remember late nights every weekend at LANs at my house when I was a teenager in the 90s playing games like Duke Nukem 3D, Quake, Shadow Warrior, C&C: Red Alert and who can forget; Blood.
Blood is a classic 2D first-person shooter from the 90s that has been remastered by the talented hands of Nightdive Studios that has just announced and released Blood: Fresh Supply. The new game has a bunch of new technological features and support like 4K resolution support, Vulkan/DX11/OpenGL APIs, unlocked frame rates, and so much more.
Here's what you can expect from Blood: Fresh Supply:
- Updated using Nightdive Studio's KEX Engine
- Vulkan, DirectX 11 and OpenGL 3.2 support, play with unlocked framerates!
- Antialiasing, Ambient Occlusion, V-sync and Interpolation support
- Support for high resolutions including 4K monitors
- Fully customizable keyboard and controller pad support
- Extended modding support, including support for already existing mods
- Completely rewritten netcode supports up to 8 players
- Play online in co-operative mode, kill each other in "Bloodbath" or split the difference in classic 4v4 team-based "Capture The Flag" mayhem
- Battle it out in local split-screen action
- Roll your own soundtrack with full CD and MIDI music support
- Look fully up and down with a new 3D view, or stick with the classic BUILD-engine style!
You can buy Blood: Fresh Supply right now on both Steam and GOG, it is just a 141MB download.
- >> NEXT STORY: HTC's new Exodus 1s costs $250-300, runs full Bitcoin node
- << PREVIOUS STORY: Pokemon Detective Pikachu is biggest video game movie launch