Team17 have released a brand new trailer for Overcooked 2, the trailer showcases what players will be receiving when they pre-order the new title.
The new trailer released onto the Team17 YouTube Channel reveals to players the bonuses that they will be receiving when they pre-order the next installment into the co-op cooking chaos. Players will be getting a "Kevin's Special" which is a little dog, the pre-order bonus will also include "Too Many Cooks" which will be five bonus chefs.
The new features that are within Overcooked 2 are the following: online multiplayer, the ability to throw, new level mechanics, dynamic levels, interactive world map, kitchens, recipes and chefs. Overcooked 2 will be arriving on August 8th, it will be coming to PS4, Xbox One, PS4 and Nintendo Switch. For further information about the title visit the Overcooked wesbite here.
- Online multiplayer: For the first time you can cook up a storm with up to four players in both local and online multiplayer!
- Throwing: Throwing is now an official game mechanic, allowing you to toss ingredients to your fellow chefs or even straight into the pan/blender/onto the floor!
- New level mechanics: Overcooked 2 sees the introduction of new game mechanics including moving walkways, controllable platforms and even portals!
- Dynamic levels: Throwing you from the frying pan and into the fire, dynamic levels will change around you, offering a new challenge to overcome as the recipes and levels themselves change!
- Interactive world map: As you drive, sail and soar your way around the map in the Onion King's amphibious air bus you will open up new areas using hidden buttons around the world!
- Kitchens: From the neon lights of a sushi restaurant to the bubbling pots of a Wizard school kitchen, there are plenty of places to cook up a storm in Overcooked 2!
- Recipes: From spaghetti to sushi and pancakes to pizza, recipes both old and new will need to be cooked to perfection (or at least not burnt to a crisp!) New recipes mean new ingredients and new equipment so even the most well-seasoned Overcooked players will be challenged!
- Chefs: Overcooked 2 introduces a whole host of new of chefs to play in the kitchen including an eagle, mouse, beaver and what kitchen is complete without an octopus!
- > NEXT STORY: Shadow of the Tomb Raider passes final development stage
- < PREVIOUS STORY: EA tweaking Battlefield V gameplay after successful alpha