NZXT has just unveiled their new Limited Edition H700 PUBG case, something the company teamed with PUBG Corporation and Gamers Outreach on, in order to recreate the look of the airdrop from Battlegrounds.
There will only be 2000 of the new H700 PUBG cases made, with 10% of the sales of the cases donated to Gamers Outreach, a charity that donates equipment, technology, and more to kids going through treatment in hospital.
- Stunning recreation of one of PUBG's most iconic items, the air drop supply crate
- Premium, all-steel construction
- Tempered glass side panel showcases the perfect PUBG build
- Wire management is made easy by an intuitive cable management system
- Water-cooling installation simplified for both AIO and custom loop configurations
- Ten percent of all sales donated to Gamers Outreach
- >> NEXT STORY: Activision begins hyping the PC version of COD: Black Ops 4
- << PREVIOUS STORY: Crazy Justice Xbox One/Switch cross-play footage revealed