I recently reported on the success that Divinity: Original Sin 2 is achieving, with 85K concurrent players post launch and even reaching 93K concurrent players yesterday on Steam alone (D:OS2 is also released on GoG). Developer Larian Studios, have recently released their first significant patch (patch 188.8.131.524) for D:OS2 that features a number of bug fixes as well as adding the promised German, French and Russian translations to the game.
Existing save files are compatible, which is expected but not always a sure thing. This patch also features a series of improvements for the game's different endings. Below is a list of improvements and changes.
- Added henchman support in the endgame dialog
- Updated several quest log entries
- Several inventory settings (filters and sorting) will now be saved
- Teleporter pyramids are now sent to the Avatar when a companion is dismissed
- Rune slots are now limited to one slot per item
- Mass Cleanse Wounds now properly clears Decaying from allies and damages Undead enemies
- Void-Enhanced Poison now inflicts more damage
- Reactive armor changes:
- Cost changed to 2 AP
- Cooldown changed to 6 turns
- Damage reduced
- Fixed Unstable talent not scaling with maximum Vitality like it should. Reduced multiplier to 50%.
- Fixed Dodging from Leadership not corresponding to amount stated in the tooltip.
- Loot has been modified in the final boss fight, the demons near bloodmoon island, a corpse in the Wrecker Cave, in and around the Arena of the One
- Non-recruited Godwoken now have Curse instead of Bless
- Tweaked XP rewards for certain Voidwoken
- Fixed certain Voidwoken that create Cursed blood surfaces when they died
- Updated credits screen
To view the entire patch notes, click here.